wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Changelog:
Added a new bug in tavern
Added a new bug in forest
Added a new black screen dead end bug (bad end)
Added a carrot glitch
Added a glitch when talking to futa you get a new bad end (endless loop).
Added a critical bug, if youre talking to bogwart in beach you get an instant shut down of game.
Added a new way to close your game faster, just speak to the old lady and youre game will close.
Added a new save bug, if you save on slot 17 youre game will freeze and not save your progress.
Added a new bug to waste all your money, just buy a carrot in the market and it will drain all your money so you can't pay rent and get stuck.
Added new day bug, now you can have unluck and the game shifts to night directly so you can't pay rent.
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Now you must give same blowjob as a slave 59 times before getting any progress
199 new pictures (if youre lucky enough to get so far.)
Fixed one of the earlier bugs.

See you all next year for more terribly glitches and critical bugs (bad ends). Don't forget to support me on patreon and happy gaming.
Oddly enough this is the most bug free least bugged version I have played so far :ROFLMAO:. So far the only bug I have encountered is the Stable boy will hire me to groom his horses but won't offer me a ride. Still going though and I'm sure I will encounter more bugs along the way.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
So for the corrupting route of Sarah and the other huntress girl i need to betray them right at the start with the first quest where i need to free some slave from the orc camp or i can betray them later?
Cause i don't remember the start and i played this game a while ago ^^.
If i recall correctly right now it doesnt matter. You can feed Sarah cum no matter what you did then and can warn minotaur no matter what. First option gives you goblin slave, second gives you hucow

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I NEED a HERO please.
Does anyone have the last one saved with different paths? I appreciate whoever can help me.
I have started several times and always get stuck by bugs

Reactions: Devilgod05

sm1tt

Jan 11, 2020
Hello,
Loving the game and the depth of storyline, content, kinks!

Was wondering if you good people know of or can recommend a game similar to this type of narrative whilst we wait for ongoing updates, bug fixes?!?

Many thanks!!

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone have the last one saved with different paths? I appreciate whoever can help me.

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Any way to cheat energy? Following the walkthrough i can't talk to the bartender because i have 0 energy but if i go to sleep the quest forces me out of the city. Couldn't find a energy cheat with saveedit either.

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Any way to cheat energy? Following the walkthrough i can't talk to the bartender because i have 0 energy but if i go to sleep the quest forces me out of the city. Couldn't find a energy cheat with saveedit either.
doing any cheat from skull will give you option to infinite energy

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
This game, it doesn't get rid of bugs it just adds on more than before every single update. It's unplayable. Sure i like free roaming games like RPGM but then it has to be playable. I think the dev should consider making this a renpy game instead.
The game is only in RPGM so the dev could use existing assets. Dude is an artist that can't code for shit, Im sure chat GPT could fix it faster than this guy can fix his own code he wrote. This dude basically deals in findom now because unless u have that fetish there is no way u could give this "dev" money

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Another issue, when I'm supposed to get the hand mirror when I knock on the middle door in the inn and talk to the innkeeper afterwards the blow job scene doesn't trigger, instead the mc automatically agrees to stay at the inn. The only thing he says now is to go ahead and sleep in the room. Any way to fix this?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes