wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I started to play the game and I made saves, but the amount of times that the game crash with just a black screen or hangs without any reaction to mouse or keyboard is so annoying that I stopped playing. I don't understand how a RPGM can be so unstable.
BTW another annoying thing - when you are in the jerks house and eat the carrots in the crate in the corner your energy goes to zero even if you just woke up and it was full before eating....
Is this new in 4.4.4 or was this happening to you before the latest update? I haven't installed the latest update yet, and I'm wondering is this happening to other people as well...

If so I will wait for another bugfix patch.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Is this new in 4.4.4 or was this happening to you before the latest update? I haven't installed the latest update yet, and I'm wondering is this happening to other people as well...

If so I will wait for another bugfix patch.
No clue if that problem did exist before I tried the game the first time yesterday...

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone have the last one saved with different paths? I appreciate whoever can help me.
I have started several times and always get stuck by bugs

Oct 25, 2017
I'll just say I'm very happy to see all of those bugfixes even if there are a lot more to go and a few more added. It seems like the dev has renewed energy and is heading in the right direction. Dope.

Reactions: wildride69
May 30, 2017
Changelog:
Added a new bug in tavern
Added a new bug in forest
Added a new black screen dead end bug (bad end)
Added a carrot glitch
Added a glitch when talking to futa you get a new bad end (endless loop).
Added a critical bug, if youre talking to bogwart in beach you get an instant shut down of game.
Added a new way to close your game faster, just speak to the old lady and youre game will close.
Added a new save bug, if you save on slot 17 youre game will freeze and not save your progress.
Added a new bug to waste all your money, just buy a carrot in the market and it will drain all your money so you can't pay rent and get stuck.
Added new day bug, now you can have unluck and the game shifts to night directly so you can't pay rent.
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Added a new loop
Now you must give same blowjob as a slave 59 times before getting any progress
199 new pictures (if youre lucky enough to get so far.)
Fixed one of the earlier bugs.

See you all next year for more terribly glitches and critical bugs (bad ends). Don't forget to support me on patreon and happy gaming.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
So for the corrupting route of Sarah and the other huntress girl i need to betray them right at the start with the first quest where i need to free some slave from the orc camp or i can betray them later?
Cause i don't remember the start and i played this game a while ago ^^.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I betrayed Sarah and Anne to get closer to the King and Amelia as a loyal slave but Vicky just gets a nice room, The King never visited only the one you made a bargain with, then nothing happens. You Can sleep for infinite and not be notified it is most likely a bad end.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes