VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
I have some ideas for the modeling and waitress stuff, we talked about it somewhere in this thread. I have some plans for the beach guys, But Simon is so far off I haven't even thought about him, but if I ever get that far I'll have to make extra stuff for him for the different paths. I completely agree about Hank, I don't really know what to do about that character.
Skip him. I think he never added to the story. The pseudo love story of Amy with him always felt a bit strange.

Reactions: SgtNein

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
The only thing left is to fix the end of videogame night 1, I think I need 8 - 12 images and just fixing the script. The biggest lesson in this project is to organise better, I had a number of branches that were similar and I copied/pasted those and was going to fix them later, then I forgot I hadn't done it. I seriously underestimated the work needed on the scripts.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I just found the original and liked it, then I saw about this and it got my hopes up. I can't wait to see this done with the updated models and everything! Please tell me you left the main character slim, most of these games have such thick girls, it's nice to see a more petite mc!

Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I just found the original and liked it, then I saw about this and it got my hopes up. I can't wait to see this done with the updated models and everything! Please tell me you left the main character slim, most of these games have such thick girls, it's nice to see a more petite mc!
There are some images of the MC on this thread.

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I also agree with some of the others about Hank. His storyline was pretty boring and felt forced, I wish we had an option to not follow that line. Idk if he was intended to be important later on, but the whole aspect was just forced on us.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Big tiddies on a small body frame are always nice change (especially with plausible proportions)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes