VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
After 20 hours of work I'm about pass out, I had to cut the end of videonight 2 but I ran though it once without critical errors, there is a short event during the fashion show that plays two times. there are of course still a lot of missing images since I was focusing on the main scenes, and I cut out the new beach stuff since I have to redo it. Added day 2 wilsons, day 2 bikini show in shop, day three half of video night 2, cafe office part ( end is not done), wilson cleaning up to the shower event, fashion show (some missing stuff there too). I wanted this update to be tough and ruthless but it's more like rough and toothless (if anyone knows what movie this is from I'll be impressed).
Doesn't really work, no new images are implanted.
Only the original scenes that were not signed were displayed, everything else was not found

I unpacked the game folder in game, that was the error now it works. I had to put it in the first folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Doesn't really work, no new images are implanted.
Only the original scenes that were not signed were displayed, everything else was not found
You need to extract the 7z file and copy the files to the right place. I think I compressed it from the "game" folder, the folder structure should be something like"What_ever_your_gamefolder_is_called/game/" in the game folder there should be the script files ( .rpy ) and there should be a folder called "images" where the images are sorted into folders by days (day1 new...day2 new...etc.". if you extract the file, copy the "game" folder and paste that into the folder where your ProjectSAGEAct1.exe is, it should work. (Make sure you have projectSageAct1 - 0.19d, if probably won't work with any other version.

Oh, and you need all the updates, not just the latest one ( I'll make a combined one for next update )

and copy them in the right order...or do not owerwite files if you are copying older update after the latest one.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemaro

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I still have errors to fix, I just have a lot of work this week so I don´t know when I can finish. I may release in parts if it looks like I can´t finish soon since I´m going to be very busy at work most of December. Day 1 is mostly error-free now I think ( although I haven't tried all possible choice combinations), so if it looks like I can´t finish the rest next weekend I´ll probably release day1 update on Sunday, and the other two days as soon as I can finish.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm still working on it, but throughout des. I can only work on it on the weekends, work is a bit crazy right now. I have one story branch of images to make for day 1 that I completely forgot about. day one now runs without errors so I'll see if I can finish this weekend.

janetitan

Sep 12, 2023
hello what I would like to see, Simon's story be developed more, why not an orgy with the bitch kids and the two guys from the beach, to see more of the development of the model and waitress professions,,
what I don't like is everything about hank
continue your excellent work of developing this mod, looking forward to seeing the updates of this one

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
hello what I would like to see, Simon's story be developed more, why not an orgy with the bitch kids and the two guys from the beach, to see more of the development of the model and waitress professions,,
what I don't like is everything about hank
continue your excellent work of developing this mod, looking forward to seeing the updates of this one
I have some ideas for the modeling and waitress stuff, we talked about it somewhere in this thread. I have some plans for the beach guys, But Simon is so far off I haven't even thought about him, but if I ever get that far I'll have to make extra stuff for him for the different paths. I completely agree about Hank, I don't really know what to do about that character.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes