VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Okay, I think I've fixed all the bugs. I haven't run a spellchecker on the scrips yet, and some of the stat changes are wrong or missing. I should be able to do that tomorrow after work. It looks like all the branches are triggering correctly so I'll put in a beta link for now, if you find any missing images please post them here as well as any error messages you find, I may have missed something. Keep in mind that if you play this beta release saving at the end of day 1 will have the wrong stat scores, this release is only for those of you who want to help out with beta testing, and see the new images. If all goes well I'll release a final version of day 1 on Tuesday or Wednesday. then I'll start working on day 2 next weekend. Hopefully day 2 will be done faster than day 1, now that I have a better idea of how to set up the scripts to make bug testing faster.

as usual, unpack with 7zip, go into the 17 03 24 folder, copy the "game" folder, and paste it into your game directory.

17 03 24 beta release.

pranavfm99

Dec 29, 2021
when i extract the game files and play the game it works fine but after reaching the end of day 1 the images are from old project sage. is there some way i can fix this?

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
when i extract the game files and play the game it works fine but after reaching the end of day 1 the images are from old project sage. is there some way i can fix this?
I've only finished day1, there are some images for day 2 and three in older updates, but I'll start working on full conversion of day 2 next weekend. there are links to earlier versions in this thread, if you want to take a look, you can just open up the images in the image folder, but do not install older updates over the new one, you may break the new update.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Day 1 definitely feels like it's in a good place. And then from there, if you choose to advance further, it gets really wonky. Looking forward to Day 2!

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
If you are interested in seeing the basic stat changes, you can play with debug text on and you will get a text message telling you stat/relationship score when they change.

Reactions: Master Mirror

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I'm so glad you're remaking this! I do have a question tho, anyone else having an issue with the images not showing completely? Like they're too large or something? Before the last update, I could see the entire scenes image1.jpg image1.jpg s

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I'm so glad you're remaking this! I do have a question tho, anyone else having an issue with the images not showing completely? Like they're too large or something? Before the last update, I could see the entire scenes
That does not look right, It looks like you may have the wrong version of the game (you need 0.19d)
the window name should be "projectSage Act 1", the menu options should be buttons in the middle of the screen.
the images should rescale to fit your window size.

my best guess is that you have installed on an older version of the game.

Reactions: Master Mirror

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
That does not look right, It looks like you may have the wrong version of the game (you need 0.19d)
the window name should be "projectSage Act 1", the menu options should be buttons in the middle of the screen.
the images should rescale to fit your window size.

my best guess is that you have installed on an older version of the game.
I downloaded your last post, deleted the old game folder, and dropped the last one in its place. That's the only thing I changed. Idk, I'm confused.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
There is no need to delete anything (the old day1 script is not used anymore so deleting that is okay, but everything else should be left as is, just overwrite old files with the new ones). Oh and make sure you go into the folder of the mod and copy "game" folder and paste that in the root directory of the game, do not copy the folder with the release date (20 03 24 in this case).

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,
I am trying to download this game, but all I get is a "game" directory with .rpy scripts and image files.

Can I download the rest of the files needed to run this game from somewhere ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes