3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
RJ149669_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Swap between the male and female protagonists - a maid and her master.
Together they explore the abandoned ruins and meet a mysterious girl named Limulilim.

A pleasant, somewhat naughty adventure of three begins, led by a ray of sunlight.

* Exploration is emphasized more than battles, with a great deal of freedom for long play.

* H scenes are NOT CGs and text, but pixel erotica that takes place on the action screen.

* There are boy enemies but breathe easy, there's no assault or cuckoldry involving them.

* Some abnormal stuff is depicted.​

Updated: 13/08/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: 1.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -

Screenshot (103).png Screenshot (106).png Screenshot (107).png Screenshot (109).png

Last edited by a moderator:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I think I remember this from a while back, when I was first venturing into the realm of non-VN eroge and it was still untranslated... I also remember not knowing what the fuck I should do and quitting after 5 minutes in the first level.

Good sprite games can be unexpectedly hot, hope to see more of them like Fushidaratei and Sprite Hills works.

Reactions: evelelf

yadong

Jun 16, 2018
Makes me want to play "Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise" again. From the sounds of it this is more adventure rather than action based?

Also translator should be ULMF - will make it properly searchable.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
damn the controls are annoying, it seems like this game was designed to be played with a controller instead of keyboard, which is kinda stupid considering its a pc game -_- also no idea what I'm actually meant to do in this game either, and my last qualm with this is the game is not 100% translated, so far the dialogue is fine, but there's stuff in the menu's and descriptions that aren't, one example being the gallery.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Do you think you could upload the first game in the series too? I think it's called "The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria".

Reactions: eard

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
can anyone at least say how to improve relations between the two PCs, the guy and his maid? i've only managed to decrease them. she's the only character i can't give gifts to, so i'm stumped.

zack635

Aug 19, 2017
can anyone at least say how to improve relations between the two PCs, the guy and his maid? i've only managed to decrease them. she's the only character i can't give gifts to, so i'm stumped.
if she dies and the MC give her the resurrection item when she has none it will raise it, when you get a dildo item and you give it to her MC will be able to undress her and play a bit to raise affection

Reactions: Xol

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
I'm stuck with the Moyu girl. The one you find in the hotel.
I;m getting some broken text when their sentences go on too long, so I have no idea what path/clues I'm supposed to follow to get her properly.

Also, found a hidden switch that I have no idea have to proceed with. It makes 5 squares change beneath. Each end looks similar to a pillar, with 3 bland concrete blocks in the middle. I have stood Mc and Maid on both with no effect. Any clues?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes