Others Completed Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim [House of Black Dream Fantasies]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, i accidentally put 2 weight blocks next to each other, and now rufuyu can't kick them out to get the disc behind them. Any ideas?
One of Rimu's abilities is to reset the map. You might have to do that.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Oh dang, i actually didn't know that. By the way, may i ask what the machine-looking blocks and the yellow, electric blocks do? They seem to be everywhere and the game doesn't explain anything...
The machine blocks are used for a quest, there's a NPC that wants a few to fix her motorcycle after you beat her in a boss fight.

The yellow blocks are just construction blocks, they're just a different color I think.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Last i checked which was clearly a few years ago i swear these davs where working on another game. Anyone know if that came to fruition? Site seems dead since 2016.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Last i checked which was clearly a few years ago i swear these davs where working on another game. Anyone know if that came to fruition? Site seems dead since 2016.
Probably RePure Aria 2. Their first one was pretty good, and the second one seems to have more updates pending. Not sure how that's going, last I checked it was very bare bones of a game.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Probably RePure Aria 2. Their first one was pretty good, and the second one seems to have more updates pending. Not sure how that's going, last I checked it was very bare bones of a game.
Ay that's the one. Looks like they might have completed it? quick search of the webs finding some conflicting information.... hmm. Ill have to dig up my DLSite account and have a look there. unless anyone else has more info.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Ay that's the one. Looks like they might have completed it? quick search of the webs finding some conflicting information.... hmm. Ill have to dig up my DLSite account and have a look there. unless anyone else has more info.
This is silly because I played this before and I went pretty far in the game, but right now I can't open the doors in the second stage. It seem like I need a card or something, but I can't find it anywhere

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Been a while since i played too, havent downloaded it again yet.
If i remember the door card is a little later? you might need to do some exploring before you find it.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
No seriously, unless I missed it somehow I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it's in the first big stage? If someone can tell me where find it, tell me please. Untitled.png

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
No seriously, unless I missed it somehow I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it's in the first big stage? If someone can tell me where find it, tell me please. View attachment 1433116
Hey sorry for the late response, i finlaly got around to playing the game again last night and remembered your message.
The thing about this game is items dont always just "function" sometimes you have to give a character an item to get it to work. In this case i belive you need to give Rimu an upgrade? i havent got to this point yet sadly so i dont know whats needed. You might want to check your inventory for an item like the one above Rimus head and try to give it to her.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Hey sorry for the late response, i finlaly got around to playing the game again last night and remembered your message.
The thing about this game is items dont always just "function" sometimes you have to give a character an item to get it to work. In this case i belive you need to give Rimu an upgrade? i havent got to this point yet sadly so i dont know whats needed. You might want to check your inventory for an item like the one above Rimus head and try to give it to her.
No, I'm missing a basic security card. I checked the old file I had and I have it in the inventory and she don't need it I think. Even if she do, I'm missing it and I can't find it anywhere. I found two unique girls tho. This game is pretty big when is about search for secrets. Thanks for the reply.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
No, I'm missing a basic security card. I checked the old file I had and I have it in the inventory and she don't need it I think. Even if she do, I'm missing it and I can't find it anywhere. I found two unique girls tho. This game is pretty big when is about search for secrets. Thanks for the reply.
Iv been hammering at the game and have yet to find a upgrade card. I believe there is two.
I think the first is in Area 2 beyond the "green box" door.

I have found a level 1 and level 2 door so far.
Ill keep you up to date if i find anything more.

EDIT:
Ok i found one
1634685647386.png
It's in the second "map" where you have to collect everyone to proceed. This area is unlocked after you defeat the boss in thr bottom left of the first map.
You than have to find the chip in the bottom right of the second map, down a "death tunnel" full with bullets and enemies you can kill.
You have a save point nearby and it only takes 1 herb to get back up, no worries.

Actually big tip, go to the top left of this "garden" area first, items there are huge help. take rumu too.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Iv been hammering at the game and have yet to find a upgrade card. I believe there is two.
I think the first is in Area 2 beyond the "green box" door.

I have found a level 1 and level 2 door so far.
Ill keep you up to date if i find anything more.

EDIT:
Ok i found one
View attachment 1460341
It's in the second "map" where you have to collect everyone to proceed. This area is unlocked after you defeat the boss in thr bottom left of the first map.
You than have to find the chip in the bottom right of the second map, down a "death tunnel" full with bullets and enemies you can kill.
You have a save point nearby and it only takes 1 herb to get back up, no worries.

Actually big tip, go to the top left of this "garden" area first, items there are huge help. take rumu too.
I remember that tunnel. That thing what shoot lasers like balls, can be killed? I think I tried but I couldn't kill it. Also there is nothing there, unless is hidden?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
I remember that tunnel. That thing what shoot lasers like balls, can be killed? I think I tried but I couldn't kill it. Also there is nothing there, unless is hidden?
No they the crystals cant be killed, at least not easily i think there's a real secret way.
It was out in the open i think so if its not there i imagine you already have it?

Ill be playing more tonight while i wait for a 3GB download to finish so ill post if i find anything.

I hath found Tier 3!!!
1635211675225.png
Bottom right area of this area:
1635211827036.png 1635211836024.png

Warning, not easy to get to. Lost of puzzles and a bit of a gauntlet towards the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LunarShadow

Aug 27, 2018
Came back to this game after a long time for the nice animations and scenes and something I still don't really know and wonder is that the Kururin enemy is the one enemy that appears to actually "Birth" another but don't know what causes it. It happened twice but I'm not sure if there are more than just step 1: do it. Like is it a dice roll and time or do they need to be in area 2 or even near a specific object?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes