Others - Completed - Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim [House of Black Dream Fantasies]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xRoguex

A really good original game.
    Even if is a bit hard for the ones who don't usually play this kind of games is enjoyable and there are a lot of things to do.
    Is a 20/30hours game and personally I hoped for more content or a few optimizations.
    The controls are a bit hard to execute, but nothing unbearable.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

I have no idea what this game is trying to do or be

The controls are SO bad I simply couldn't play it for more than 10 minutes. map is enormous and easy to get lost. no clue to what you should do or where you should go whatsoever. everything feels like old arcade games like those you would play as a kid and understand nothing about it. I have no idea what could bring someone to make this game, like, there is nothing coherent or logical in it.

at least it has that weird unexplainable nostalgia. this is like the backrooms of games.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Squall14

I'm sorry but this is terrible. The things you have to do to proceed in this game are just obnoxious. And the design looks like it's made by a 5 years old. This is probably made on purpose for comical value. But argh... It's hard to stay focus on this. The only thing that is somewhat decent are the h-scenes. I've played their other game " Magic Castle RePureAria" maybe a week ago and it is way better than this. But RePure still has flaws, i couldn't finish it. If they could make games like RePure but with better h-scenes and less bullsht, it would be awesome.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Boring "action"-adventure-puzzle style game. You are exploring places so slow, so you just can fall asleep. I can't say this game is just bad (but may it is), but not for me, it's bored me. Fighting is boring also, even if you move like a flash, it's not necessary for enemies, that just waiting for you to beat them. Also can't tell about H-scenes, because I find only one, which is not really satisfying.
    If you want to fall asleep or get bored, play this game. Otherwise, can't recommend it.
    Ps: is there is any plot ? Because I tried just not to fall asleep, trying to play this game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AresLaw1

I absolutely loved this!
    Sure, there was a bit of frustration with the game not being fully translated, but other than that issue, I immensely enjoyed the story, the puzzles, the girls, and the game overall. Thanks for sharing it!!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Zelkiel

Controls are a bit iffy at times, but there was waaaaaay more to this game than what I was expecting for how big it is. If you're into sprite hentai (like me) try this one out. Extremely easy to lose time playing while trying to figure all h-scenes, and hidden stuff.