Others Completed Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim [House of Black Dream Fantasies]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
so, a few more things i'd like some tips on, if possible.
first, anyone know where to find heller, after the fight?
second, i've found a couple of odd blocks with a design on the front, and a little black box in the lower left corner, any tips on what they're for, or how to get into one hidden area i saw in zone two that had one where the box was filled with an I?
-edit: yeah, i literally stumbled on this one. drop rimu on one of the blocks you find, and it turns into a portable teleporter that lets you swap between all the Initialized ones, including the one in that secret lab room. too bad the file you can read on the computer is almost completely untranslated.-
and third, i've gotten the normal ending, any tips for getting the other ending?
thanks for any help you can give.

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Well, figured out the Moyu girl....still no idea about that hidden switch though :/
Help?
I've tried drilling into them, spent a f*** ton of time and effort getting 2 weightsto place on both pillars. I have no idea what to do. Capture.JPG

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
so, a few more things i'd like some tips on, if possible.
first, anyone know where to find heller, after the fight?
second, i've found a couple of odd blocks with a design on the front, and a little black box in the lower left corner, any tips on what they're for, or how to get into one hidden area i saw in zone two that had one where the box was filled with an I?
-edit: yeah, i literally stumbled on this one. drop rimu on one of the blocks you find, and it turns into a portable teleporter that lets you swap between all the Initialized ones, including the one in that secret lab room. too bad the file you can read on the computer is almost completely untranslated.-
and third, i've gotten the normal ending, any tips for getting the other ending?
thanks for any help you can give.
Heller is now at the either at the Old Lab Entrance(Up) in the second area or the Lower Ruin in the first area. Sorry, both exits looks similar enough that I got them confused all the time :/
Yuss! Just got the clearance for the true ending.
Re-explore Old Ruins with Mea. At the Elevator by the entrance is a hidden staircase that leads to a path that you'll need a handful of healing items. For Heart things and Herbs. Enjoy!!

doomngloom

May 16, 2018
Heller is now at the either at the Old Lab Entrance(Up) in the second area or the Lower Ruin in the first area. Sorry, both exits looks similar enough that I got them confused all the time :/
Yuss! Just got the clearance for the true ending.
Re-explore Old Ruins with Mea. At the Elevator by the entrance is a hidden staircase that leads to a path that you'll need a handful of healing items. For Heart things and Herbs. Enjoy!!
ah, many thanks for that, i explored just about everywhere but Lower Ruin, where you fought the giant robot, after fighting heller, so of course i didn't find her before. XP

and one thing i will make not of here for anyone else who wants the help, the hidden staircase to start the true ending only shows up after (i think) getting all 8 of those amurita stones. that or you need to complete the side quests, including heller's tasks. possibly something else, all i know for certain is that there are a number of lights over the elevator, and until they are all lit, the path isn't there, and i didn't get the last lights until after helping heller.

Reactions: AresLaw1

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to break the cracked blocks in the green stage blocking a green block and a jump block?

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Can you take a screenshot, or give a little detail where the issue is?
In case the website doesnt let u or something...its in the Old Culture Ruins Area, located in Old Ruins, the second time u have to solve the green blocks puzzle...i cant seem to figure out how to get the last green block...

Mind the other images that may show but the one that SHOULD show is the one related to this game...

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
In case the website doesnt let u or something...its in the Old Culture Ruins Area, located in Old Ruins, the second time u have to solve the green blocks puzzle...i cant seem to figure out how to get the last green block...

Mind the other images that may show but the one that SHOULD show is the one related to this game...
Didn't show.
But that's fine. I more clearly understand what you meant before.

Well... I could potentially list every green block location and hope the one you're missing is among them...or ...I could share a nifty trick. Basically.....go to any room that originally had green block, and have Rimu RESTORE the room. This allows you to, to a seemingly infinite amount, clone any and all moveable object in the game, as long as you move it out of the room first, it will allow you to make any number of objects and make use of them. Various Blocks, engines, tubs, Spring Boxes. NPCs don't count.
But yeah, go to a room you don't mind resetting and collect the green block that way. Also, the very first door you open using Green Blocks actually had an 10 blocks in the area, which is one extra than needed. So you could have Maid collect and teleport back to MC if you don't want to use the reset.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Didn't show.
But that's fine. I more clearly understand what you meant before.

Well... I could potentially list every green block location and hope the one you're missing is among them...or ...I could share a nifty trick. Basically.....go to any room that originally had green block, and have Rimu RESTORE the room. This allows you to, to a seemingly infinite amount, clone any and all moveable object in the game, as long as you move it out of the room first, it will allow you to make any number of objects and make use of them. Various Blocks, engines, tubs, Spring Boxes. NPCs don't count.
But yeah, go to a room you don't mind resetting and collect the green block that way. Also, the very first door you open using Green Blocks actually had an 10 blocks in the area, which is one extra than needed. So you could have Maid collect and teleport back to MC if you don't want to use the reset.
Huh...welp at least i dont have to restart from the beginning, more than half the time im just runnin and jumpin aroun like an idiot not even knowin what the hell im playin...by some MIRACLE i actually made it this far so thanks for the headsup...heh nifty trick...you pixel-perfect bastard...jk i tend to use game trainers just to have more fun :)

Reactions: AresLaw1

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Do you have the sequal?
Aria 2 isn't out yet. However, you can download the production version from your dlsite link and then translate it with the download from here:

W65

May 31, 2018
Is there a prequel/ sequel to this game???
This one, no. There's the other game by this dev, something like Magical Castle RePure Aria, but although the art style is very similar it's kind of a different game overall. It's more of an adventure platformer... which I guess this one is, too. Anyhow, I feel like it plays pretty differently.

The sequel for RePure Aria is in development, and it has a demo+minigame combo floating around untranslated somewhere.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know how or where to get the ice cream for the beach girl????
It's been a while since I played so i could be wrong, but IIRC, you can buy it at the vending machine in the sort of bus-stop-looking area (with the stone statue in the hidden room beneath it)

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Ok, I find another bug: If you enter to Zanarix´s house and lose a fight with the maid of the left (or that i think) your minimap just broke,and it´s irreversible.
PD: Just for doubts... The slaves are already programmed to interact between them? They can be friend or have children?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, I find another bug: If you enter to Zanarix´s house and lose a fight with the maid of the left (or that i think) your minimap just broke,and it´s irreversible.
PD: Just for doubts... The slaves are already programmed to interact between them? They can be friend or have children?
uhh... wrong thread?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I somehow don't understand it, but how do you use the drills?
Edit: Nvm, I thought you had to do something with those placed drills, but after the boss you receive an item and an instruction.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes