Others Completed Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim [House of Black Dream Fantasies]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well, figured out the Moyu girl....still no idea about that hidden switch though :/
Help?
I've tried drilling into them, spent a f*** ton of time and effort getting 2 weightsto place on both pillars. I have no idea what to do. View attachment 137552
Still no answer? Would appreciate one as well.

Edit: Found five note blocks, thought they could be the solution, but it seems I am wrong...
If anyone has done it, has it something to do with the note blocks or is it another riddle (or they maybe even have no purpose at all)?
20190303135159.png
Ps: I am missing only 1 disc, so my guess it is hidden here, but no idea how to get it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So what do they mean by this? There are boy enemies but breathe easy, there's no assault or cuckoldry involving them.

Does that mean that only the boy gets fucked? Doesnt make sense if they are meant to be in a relationship because last I checked that's still considered cuckoldry.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
So what do they mean by this? There are boy enemies but breathe easy, there's no assault or cuckoldry involving them.

Does that mean that only the boy gets fucked? Doesnt make sense if they are meant to be in a relationship because last I checked that's still considered cuckoldry.
"No assault" means there is no male homosexual material in the game; "no cuckoldry" means they only have sex when you supply them with a partner (ie. they don't steal your women from you nor rape them).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
"No assault" means there is no male homosexual material in the game; "no cuckoldry" means they only have sex when you supply them with a partner (ie. they don't steal your women from you nor rape them).
Sounds confusing, I get the no male on male thing but I still hope the girls can get some action from the boy enemies.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Sounds confusing, I get the no male on male thing but I still hope the girls can get some action from the boy enemies.
They can, but you have to set it up (initiate it, again "no assualt"). Additionally, some female enemies can have sex with male enemies.

Kurisu13

Dec 7, 2018
I remember acquiring a fox miko girl on last map(before control room) but I replayed with this version and I didn't find her, did they remove her on this version? just to be clear it's not Fencer

Dec 9, 2018
Anyone else having the problem with Mea becoming ungrabable for half a minute or so? When she makes this portable changing room. No idea what to do then.

EDIT: Learned that it has something to do with Mea getting aroused and does it, when Hero is not there.

Last edited:

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
How do I fuck anyone in this and more importantly, how do I even play this game.
From what I recall (played this WAY back) you need to control the guy and not be near the robot maid girl because she'll smack you. From there there's a specific key you need to press/hold down and then you can find one of the npcs (monsters?) around and get them to come after you. You can also have them fuck each other by bringing them together, I recall making a sex pit in one of the earlier areas where I put like 10 of them.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
From what I recall (played this WAY back) you need to control the guy and not be near the robot maid girl because she'll smack you. From there there's a specific key you need to press/hold down and then you can find one of the npcs (monsters?) around and get them to come after you. You can also have them fuck each other by bringing them together, I recall making a sex pit in one of the earlier areas where I put like 10 of them.
The robot girl is several screens away but the enemies themselves seem to smack me once the meter fills to a certain point.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
The robot girl is several screens away but the enemies themselves seem to smack me once the meter fills to a certain point.
I believe you have to beat them up, and once their hp hits 0 they'll leave behind a body (still alive) that you can pick up to move around. If this doesn't work, I'll try downloading the game again and let you know how to get it to work.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I believe you have to beat them up, and once their hp hits 0 they'll leave behind a body (still alive) that you can pick up to move around. If this doesn't work, I'll try downloading the game again and let you know how to get it to work.
You have to give them gifts until their affection is high enough to fuck them.

Does anyone know where the blue key is? I have the gold one but can't find the blue one.

Reactions: Rain01

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Finally found this game. It was like one of the first games I downloaded from here or ulmf like 5 years ago
e: it was actually from hongfire. wow it's been so long

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: James Eveleth

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game looks interesting. It says there are male enemies but there is no cuckholding, how does that work?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
This game looks interesting. It says there are male enemies but there is no cuckholding, how does that work?
Your maid companion can't be lewded by NPC's. The regular NPC's can lewd each other, but only you can do things to your maid and a few of the important NPC's.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
How do I raise my affection with my maid? There's a quest about something important to yuzuru (maid) but what the hell is it?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do I raise my affection with my maid? There's a quest about something important to yuzuru (maid) but what the hell is it?
There's stuff you can give her, like a white flower towards the end. Also, I think if you give her a heal item when she's down it goes up.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes