Others Completed Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim [House of Black Dream Fantasies]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I'm thoroughly impressed with this game. Already beat it and got the regular ending, but now I'm trying to find all the stuff I missed. Anyone know where the four "key stick" things are to access the heart in the lab or whatever?

Also, how do those teleportation blocks work exactly? I got the first one and somehow activated it at the first arch that botgirl activates, but I don't know how I did it. And I found three more after taking it all the way to the area with the elevator that has a bunch of strange lights above it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm thoroughly impressed with this game. Already beat it and got the regular ending, but now I'm trying to find all the stuff I missed. Anyone know where the four "key stick" things are to access the heart in the lab or whatever?
I think there's five, but I'm doing a fresh run of the game so I can't remember exactly. I suggest getting Mei and running around with her because finding them is a pain. I do not recall any instance of having to dig for them, they were all just sitting in obscure areas.

Also, how do those teleportation blocks work exactly? I got the first one and somehow activated it at the first arch that botgirl activates, but I don't know how I did it. And I found three more after taking it all the way to the area with the elevator that has a bunch of strange lights above it.
I think if you put Rimu on the block it turns it on. If you stack anything on it they turn off. I never played too much with them aside from using it as a quick escape from initial start room as I did sweeps to find all the npcs I might have missed.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
I think there's five, but I'm doing a fresh run of the game so I can't remember exactly. I suggest getting Mei and running around with her because finding them is a pain. I do not recall any instance of having to dig for them, they were all just sitting in obscure areas.
Kinda been doing something like that, running around with the main character, then having the maid pick up Mei and teleport to him when I think I'm in an area that has any chance of having something. Unfortunately, some areas, pariticularly the lab/ancient ruins areas, are pretty dangerous...

I think if you put Rimu on the block it turns it on. If you stack anything on it they turn off. I never played too much with them aside from using it as a quick escape from initial start room as I did sweeps to find all the npcs I might have missed.
Yeah I figured out how to activate them after I posted, as well as how to change their, er... "frequency"? The three different "modes" they can be in, heh. Also found the secret in the place you get the other three from. I was hoping there was another block hidden somewhere that the second frequency would take me to. Unfortunately I'm guessing that's not the case and they're just a convenience item, heh.

Also, on that note, what exactly are the lights above that one elevator door about, anyway?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
...Unfortunately, some areas, pariticularly the lab/ancient ruins areas, are pretty dangerous...
You can drop blocks on spawners to destroy them. Once its blinking red, toss a block on it to prevent future spawns. Also, the biker chick can hack some of those things to make it safer.

Also, on that note, what exactly are the lights above that one elevator door about, anyway?
That's the final boss area. I think there is an item called an 'Amrita Stone' directly above the teleport shrine thing right next to that, stuck behind a puzzle.

Last edited:

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
You can drop blocks on spawners to destroy them. Once its blinking red, toss a block on it to prevent future spawns. Also, the biker chick can hack some of those things to make it safer.
Oh wow, THANK you! I had no idea that was the case. Not sure how to get the floating spawners, but that'll definitely help a bit, heh.

That's the final boss area. I think there is an item called an 'Amrita Stone' directly above the teleport shrine thing right next to that, stuck behind a puzzle.
Oh wow, really? Man, this game has a lot of stuff in it.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
where do i find the TENNYO item, never found it
Is a lot of time so i don't clearly remember but TENNYO is a pink key with a heart and is very well hidden. Did you finished the game or are you midway?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Is a lot of time so i don't clearly remember but TENNYO is a pink key with a heart and is very well hidden. Did you finished the game or are you midway?
Got the normal ending and i found TENNYO in the hot spring hotel where you fight wisp bathhouse variant.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Got the normal ending and i found TENNYO in the hot spring hotel where you fight wisp bathhouse variant.
There are 2 TENNYOs in the game. Can't remember where is the second but if you grab the umbrella girl with the male protagonist you can see all the hidden spots in the map. Both the characters needs to be near or at least in the same portion of map for trigger the passive ability

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Does anyone have a easier to understand walkthrough than the one above. I still have absolutely no idea where I should be going at all
Your objective is to get out from this island and to do this you need to explore the whole map, find keys and beat bosses.
Is not an hard game at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
still doesn't mean I know how to do that.
The most important thing is you need to bring Rimu with you always because when you drop her in certain spots (like portals and wall) she activate them and you can progress. If I remeber correctly you start only with scissors on Yufuru that help you with cutting leaf blocks but for the rest (like wood blocks) you need the item that allows it to break them, same goes for the colored key walls...you need to find the same colored key to open that wall (you do that with Z if you have the item equipped).
You can find the description of the items you've found in your inventory (Q).
Switch from Hero and Yufuru with C.
In the game when you see cards with (?) and sometimes with the face of a character they are tips for you to help you through the game. When there is the face of a certain chara you need to go over with that chara, or you can't read the tip.
To convert the enemies after you defeat them you need to press when you are on them and when there are for example males and females nearby they will start H. Everytime they finish H you collect points that you need to use Rimu abilities.
If you have doubts you need to ask more specific question because there are a lot of features, but I remember they are mostly explained in the game... it's really passed a lot of time when I finished this game.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
The most important thing is you need to bring Rimu with you always because when you drop her in certain spots (like portals and wall) she activate them and you can progress. If I remeber correctly you start only with scissors on Yufuru that help you with cutting leaf blocks but for the rest (like wood blocks) you need the item that allows it to break them, same goes for the colored key walls...you need to find the same colored key to open that wall (you do that with Z if you have the item equipped).
You can find the description of the items you've found in your inventory (Q).
Switch from Hero and Yufuru with C.
In the game when you see cards with (?) and sometimes with the face of a character they are tips for you to help you through the game. When there is the face of a certain chara you need to go over with that chara, or you can't read the tip.
To convert the enemies after you defeat them you need to press when you are on them and when there are for example males and females nearby they will start H. Everytime they finish H you collect points that you need to use Rimu abilities.
If you have doubts you need to ask more specific question because there are a lot of features, but I remember they are mostly explained in the game... it's really passed a lot of time when I finished this game.
I kinda just need a guide of where exactly to go and what to grab.

A guess a full walkthrough would be nice but I doubt anyone has time for one

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I kinda just need a guide of where exactly to go and what to grab.

A guess a full walkthrough would be nice but I doubt anyone has time for one
You basically need someone who starts the game from 0 and take a screenshot for every item he finds in the game and write a description. So yeah, it eats a lot of time doing that.
The walkthrough here it's still pretty good.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You basically need someone who starts the game from 0 and take a screenshot for every item he finds in the game and write a description. So yeah, it eats a lot of time doing that.
The walkthrough here it's still pretty good.
Or a let's play.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Anyone got cheat engine to work? i got money to work but no luck on items.
I made one just now: Cheat Engine for Money and all items.
I dunno if the money one works super well, though money is used to make items as far as I can tell, so I'm not worried.

I didn't figure out any way to get HP on there but with the ability to pause and use items to heal, you practically have infinity HP by using items. The (R) and (L) on each item is to help remind you which inventory you'll be fiddling with. R is for Right for Yufuru's inventory and L is for Left for Hero's inventory.

I didn't beat the game as I've grabbed it like an hour ago, but I did get past the first area (beat a boss). There doesn't seem to be any particular penalty for having all the items from the start, but again, I haven't beaten the game so I dunno. Fiddle at your own risk.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Aswiri
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes