4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I love that a lot of Studio Pork stuff are getting translated lately keep em coming!

I also love how people Facepalm react wanting netorare but don't mind Netori.
Really shows you which people self inserts while playing. :ROFLMAO: Stealing someone is okay as long as you do it, but stealing someone from you means you get your widdle feewings hurt, hits too close too home, perhaps?

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I love that a lot of Studio Pork stuff are getting translated lately keep em coming!

Really shows you which people self inserts while playing. :ROFLMAO: Stealing someone is okay as long as you do it, but stealing someone from you means you get your widdle feewings hurt, hits too close too home, perhaps?
Heh shouldnt that be understood by default? Most people dont like to share. Heck women dislike sharing even more than men, making harem even more absurd. Those guys who outright said thay they'd prefer netorare in here? I facepalmed too since it shouldnt be that hard to find those unlike netori... but i still kinda have some respect for them for being honest. Looking at the state of the hentai industry where netorare games and related products far outnumber netori ones...there should be much more that are into self-inserting the cuck role, they just dont have the balls to admit it :ROFLMAO:

succ_

Mar 22, 2018
there is one secret ending after you unlock the original 4
Have you been able to unlock it? I cant seem to get the rimjob/handjob CG to actually unlock despite getting the non-preg ending multiple times, so I cant get that secret ending.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Heh shouldnt that be understood by default? Most people dont like to share. Heck women dislike sharing even more than men, making harem even more absurd. Those guys who outright said thay they'd prefer netorare in here? I facepalmed too since it shouldnt be that hard to find those unlike netori... but i still kinda have some respect for them for being honest. Looking at the state of the hentai industry where netorare games and related products far outnumber netori ones...there should be much more that are into self-inserting the cuck role, they just dont have the balls to admit it :ROFLMAO:
idk, i never really saw it that way, especially when the MC clearly has established backgrounds. A good example is their other work, Breaking a Stuck Up Wife, the MC has his own thoughts and character and he has history with the girl, same with the Delinquent Wife one. It's hard to establish a self insertion with the MC since they have their own goals and all I can do is relate to them.

Either way, netori, netorare, netorase, don't really see much difference, as long as it's a girl being broken down with sex. But I still find it funny that out of all the degenerate tags, netorare is what triggers the pearl clutching on a lot of people. Then again, at least it's better here, instead of Twitter where simply liking loli will cause the lowkey bible thumpers to brand you a pedophile because fiction =/= reality is hard.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
because fiction =/= reality is hard.
So.Much.This.

I don't know what changed, and I am middle-aged now but when I was younger, people understood clearly that fiction was not real. That the A-Team was just a TV show, and not a documentary of real American veterans operating as vigilantes, or that Knight Rider was not a real talking car fighting crime in the 1980s.

With the abundance of content today, there is fiction for every single taste, including snuff, vore, and incest, stuff that has been taboo for most of humanity's existence. And if someone doesn't like it, don't engage with it. It is that simple.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
So.Much.This.

I don't know what changed, and I am middle-aged now but when I was younger, people understood clearly that fiction was not real. That the A-Team was just a TV show, and not a documentary of real American veterans operating as vigilantes, or that Knight Rider was not a real talking car fighting crime in the 1980s.

With the abundance of content today, there is fiction for every single taste, including snuff, vore, and incest, stuff that has been taboo for most of humanity's existence. And if someone doesn't like it, don't engage with it. It is that simple.
Here's one thing people never got. Fictional kink doesn't FUCKING TRANSLATE TO REAL ONES.
I'm no big fan of scat or gore, but seeing that in a drawn scat sex scene and seeing actual shit, are not the same thing.
Futanari is fine by me, but no offense to actual girls who have this but, an actual chick with a dick isn't my style.
No, lolicon doesn't make you attracted to actual little girls. That shit is fucking gross, real life attraction to little girls is gross.
There's a reason 2D > 3D is a meme, because people know fucking well enough that 2D does not look one bit like 3D.
Is it weird? Sure. Most kinks are weird, but people are known well enough to not actually broadcast what they get off of in public, whether it be some tame vanilla shit or degenerate piss play.

Sorry for the rant, but this has just been building up in me and felt like it need to be said.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Here's one thing people never got. Fictional kink doesn't FUCKING TRANSLATE TO REAL ONES.
Yes, and shooting people in video games doesn't mean one is going to become a mass murderer. I remember when we were told as kids that playing D&D was opening us up to influence by Satan. My father bought that crap hook line, and sinker, throwing all of my manuals out.

The authoritarian impulse has always been with us, just waiting for a justification to bully someone for their choices. Sometimes the people we love.

Sorry for the rant, but this has just been building up in me and felt like it need to be said.
I get it. Truly.

Last edited:
Reactions: blaqkthespian

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ara ara Netorare-chan.
Wouldn't Netorare-Chan be the one doing the ara araing?

Context matters. In most Netori games the "Betrayed spouce" is a person of poor moral character while the MC (Despite being a little pervy) is generally a good person. In terms of real life, you can do as much damage supporting an ethically corrupt spouce as you can NTRing a good one. It's all about discernment and knowing who you are dealing with.

Reactions: sonhot

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Closet sex with the fit wife ftw. Now off to satisfy my urge for bbw milfs.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes