4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

zackii90

Nov 23, 2017
Heh shouldnt that be understood by default? Most people dont like to share. Heck women dislike sharing even more than men, making harem even more absurd. Those guys who outright said thay they'd prefer netorare in here? I facepalmed too since it shouldnt be that hard to find those unlike netori... but i still kinda have some respect for them for being honest. Looking at the state of the hentai industry where netorare games and related products far outnumber netori ones...there should be much more that are into self-inserting the cuck role, they just dont have the balls to admit it :ROFLMAO:
doubt men would like sharing their partner with anyone as much as women would entertain the idea of their loved one going out with someone...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Dec 22, 2018
Actually you don't need a local emulator or language pack to run the game. You can also run the game in a virtual windows machine.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
endings guide?
You pick one route on which woman you want to go with first, then depending on if you want to get them preggers or not, you have to cum inside all the times, if you don't want pregnant ending, you can just just miss one time of finishing inside or not do so at all then you get the alternate ending, Also you get the bonus ending and extras by going through both routes, hope this help ^^

Reactions: Hucker

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hi guys if you like ntr games, let's together ask to translate this is the game in it just an exciting plot and story.NTR game

https://f95zone.to/threads/mamahame.97424/

two things.

1: Wrong thread dude, this is a netori game, not NTR.

2: It is protagonist sex only. (so not only is it netori there is no sharing either).

So yeah, people that like this game won't like that one... since well the MC in that gets cucked, where as this games MC does the cucking, and gets the women.

Dec 12, 2021
My mega got bombed.

Just refreshed all the link. Try again.
Think you can refresh the links to some of your older posts like Married Selena and Hamestasia? Mixdrop seems to be more intrested in getting me to download Adobe Flash and Anonfile is just too much for me.

Feb 10, 2022
NTR coomers: "I just enjoy seeing a hot woman getting a good fuck, man. Trust me, I self-insert as the one doing the cucking."
Also NTR coomers: "Ew, netori."

On a more serious note, it's always nice to see more of Studio Pork being translated. Thanks for the hard work.
I fap to ntr but i gladly fap to netori when i see it pop up

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes