VN - Others - Completed - Late Afternoon Apartment Complex Wives ~Ripe Smell and Moist Skin~ [Final] [Studio Pork]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dokusatsu

Very good, art was fantastic as usual. A little sad that there wasn't a longer combined route but I will take what bonus content was available. I will say the women in this one kept me a little less engaged than other titles but I believe that to be more of a personal preference so mileage will vary.

Voice acting was also very attractive and I feel they definitely brought me into the story more. Would recommend this to anyone on the lookout for more mature affair shenanigans.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

These sorts of games aren't usually my sort of game (traditional japenese style H games with slide shows and text), but I thought I'd give it a try. If you like these sorts of games, you'll probably quite like this. The story is exactly what you'd expect form the description. I only played through one of the girls (the shy one), it was quite kinky. There was even some psuedo animation (~3 frames cycling) for some of the H scenes, so that was cool. Audio is music and japanese speak.

Translation is fan-done, so definitely above MTL tier. There are some oddities here and there but they are very very minor.

TLDR: This game is exactly what I suspected it might be, upon face value. So, if this game looks like something you'd usually like, you will probably like this too. If this game looks like something you'd usually skip, you should probably skip this too.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shipfu

Netori approved game, for those that want to do the cucking instead of getting cucked, as the game character.
    Lovely milfs with good art design. It is nice and short as well for those that just want a quick fap, for that quick after enlightenment moment.