4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
I actually have this one in Raw, with all the translated VNs of the same brand, I really was hopeful on seeing this one. Thank you Trans, you the real MVP, I Do** hope you translate the one where the Niece fucks her aunt one, that one is a must read.

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a way to fix the text wrapping? Some words are cut at the line breaks and they look like "th e" or "f or" or "the se"

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
This community needs to establish different tags for netorare, netori, and netorase. They are incredibly similar and yet vastly different.

Reactions: sonhot

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Is there a way to fix the text wrapping? Some words are cut at the line breaks and they look like "th e" or "f or" or "the se"
Can you show any pictures? I was sure there wasn't any Line-break porblems like that

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This art style, ive seen it before. Could be that some (or all) of the devs worked on Mature Quest?

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
I tried changing the window size under the window settings tab but it doesn't seem to fix it.
I see, such problems didn't occur in my case. I am guessing this might be missing font problem? Do you have Arial font on your windows?

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
I see, such problems didn't occur in my case. I am guessing this might be missing font problem? Do you have Arial font on your windows?
Yeah I checked in my control panel and I have Arial fonts.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Yeah I checked in my control panel and I have Arial fonts.
There shouldn't have been any issues, but can you try start a new fresh start by deleting your " savedata " folder and without changing any settings.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes