3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Did they fix the gallory i mean i don't have the game anymore but last time i got stuck in the gallory and had to start over

lmlanglavang

Nov 2, 2017
What part are you stuck at? I don't really feel this small and relatively straight forward game really needs a walkthrough. At worst you might be able to get trapped by some enemies and have all your health go down the drain, but you should be able to grind (or cheat using a save editor) enough money to upgrade your equipment and buy enough items to alleviate that somewhat.

If you're really stuck at the start, just look for the one standing blue haired NPC in the area and talk to him. You'll advance the plot that way.
Sure, bud. I've attached a save that should already have the Slut Diary collected and is ready to end the game. I shoved in the config and global saves as well, just in case it turns out whatever players need to collect the translator-added Slut Diary early is actually saved to either of those.

There's some objects and scenes with untranslated text left in the game, and one of the Slut Diary's events is fully untranslated- probably because it's a scene that is apparently not actually normally encountered via gameplay. Or, at least, I managed to not encounter it. Otherwise, Krystaline did a pretty okay job, if you can put up with apokalypses and some other grammatical or spelling oddities sprinkled about.
tks u. that's all i need xD

horahora111

Mar 20, 2021
Hi guys. I can't finish download from Nopy because "the file cluster is over capasity"
workploud is also not finished downlod.
and megapload is no longer available..

please can you help me?

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
What is really disappointing is that there is only one anal scene and it is a tentacle scene.

Sure, the protagonist dislikes anal, but that is what is the rape tag for: z2.gif

Reactions: Joae320
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes