3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
When you think this is another generic rape game but the girl is already a massive slut to begin with.

Feelsgood.jpg

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Is there only one ending to the game? Wasn't expecting some mgq-tier plot but that ending was... something, assuming there's only one.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Quick question: are the scenes tied to game overs, like in those games where you have to lose to get the h-content?

cumler1

Oct 26, 2021
Hey guys, is it normal for enemies to respawn immediately and these dogs to be so fast? Don't have a chance aginst 'em. Is there a way to have better health(god mode)

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, is it normal for enemies to respawn immediately and these dogs to be so fast? Don't have a chance aginst 'em. Is there a way to have better health(god mode)
Yeah - enemies respawn really fast. What I just did was camp the middle intersection (has tentacles and some zombies) -- no dogs to unga bunga rush you and you can just effectively spawn kill the enemies that approach towards you there with little to no worry about getting hit, let alone dying.

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Zombies respawning in four seconds flat in Kokua city, in tight fucking alleyways, is the peak of shitty fucking game design. Especially when zombies hit you every time their model touches you, on no cooldown, and can just stunlock half your health away if you get unlucky.

jalapen01

Oct 7, 2023
the diary doesnt give access to the reminisce room for some reason... do we need to use the cheat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to access it?

I bought the official english translated game from dlsite btw

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
So....there is no direct lead where to go....after I spoke to the guy regarding shooting and stuff...what to do? What's next? Where to go? How do I proceed?

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
So....there is no direct lead where to go....after I spoke to the guy regarding shooting and stuff...what to do? What's next? Where to go? How do I proceed?
there is a secret exit in the big mansion i think its the fire place just click on the shit and youll be able to leave

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes