• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Zombitch ~Slutty Gal's Holy Sex War~ [Final] [nagiyahonpo]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Tempering

The game is weirdly too vanilla!!! You expect from a gal protagonist more kinks, but nothing. The h-scenes are few, no bad end CGIs (exept one, but only text with a standard cg). The gameplay is your standard "action" rpgm game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

satou1507

This is a relative short game. It does not take too much time and it would be over by the time you got bore, therefore, there is no objective reason to avoid this game.
    Strong point:
    + Promiscuous, slutty heroine.
    + Sex scenes are okay, at least fappable.
    + No RPG element, therefore, it is dynamic, action fill.
    Weak point:
    + Lack of clear instruction. in the beginning. Thanks to a certain user, I was able to find the dude in the second floor of the inn whom teach me how to shoot the gun (lol) after I waste a lot of time. Also, in the second town, you need to ask around to find a dude who say that Dr. lose his card. Only after that you can get the quest from the Dr in the inn.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ImplicitlyLewd

This game had me going for a bit with the unique premise, the fairly decent art, and the fact that the heroine herself is pretty entertaining, as she's already a slut at the beginning of the game. That being said, in terms of actually playing, this game is not that enjoyable. The combat is trash, it's just bothersome, and they made sure to put as much in your way as possible so that you can't walk in a straight line. To top it off, the main story is essentially just a slew of constant fetch quests. The worst part is that since her whole gimmick is being an extreme slut in the beginning, you would expect her to be able to fuck fairly often and with almost any male right? Nope. In fact she sometimes jokes about it but you can't actually act on it. This game almost deserves a one star to be honest but I won't put of courtesy for the art.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Art is good and all but it is censored and the game should never ever have been RPGM with how painfully linear it is and how the moving around pretty much adds nothing at all... whatsoever to this. Should have just been a doujin or something. Not very long and without all the moving around it would be extremely short
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Wisperli

The story is of a sexually liberal kogal who gets randomly sent forwards in time, she spends the game trying to return to her own timeline.

The gameplay is challenging at first but you quickly get used to it, avoiding being trapped between enemies and swarmed is key which is really appropriate for a zombie game. Your weapons are a pistol and grenades which you regularly need to top up.

The scenes are pretty well written with enough variety to keep each one interesting and different. Each scene is the same length and gives a sense of insatiability. The artwork is awesome.

In general, it is one of the best hrpg's I've played and I found myself looking for similar games. Still looking...