• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ThunderBass

May 5, 2017
Where's Tanashi House ?,he said he will open the door to get capsule. i can't find it

EDIT:NVM it's on house north of the INN

Reactions: ponyguy

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Tried using Winrar and 7zip to open the game and both says can not open as archive. Am trying that link to updated Winrar now. Will let everybody know if it works.

Well I can't get the winrar you provided to work. Not only does the anti-virus kick in but I keep on clicking the applications and it says it does not have the device or path to work properly.

Last edited:

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Tried using Winrar and 7zip to open the game and both says can not open as archive. Am trying that link to updated Winrar now. Will let everybody know if it works.

Well I can't get the winrar you provided to work. Not only does the anti-virus kick in but I keep on clicking the applications and it says it does not have the device or path to work properly.
There is the standard winrar 5.50 (32bit) and the other is 64 bit (check the .exe)
Uninstall current wirrar/7zip ( unpacking program your using), install winrar 5.50 from my mega link, wait till its done installing. then copy the crack to the to installation directory. Disable your antivirus, the crack is safe to use. im using it myself.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks a lot darksize. I finally got it to work. Apparently you can't install the winrar you gave me on older computers lol. Had to try on a different one. Extracting the game now.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thanks a lot darksize. I finally got it to work. Apparently you can't install the winrar you gave me on older computers lol. Had to try on a different one. Extracting the game now.
Should work on any computer, even older computer. if it doesnt work then there is something wrong with the computer itself.
Winrar requirements:
  • For 32 Bit: Intel Pentium (or compatible),
  • For 64 Bit: 64 Bit CPU and 64 Bit Windows version
  • Win10, 8.1, 8 and 7 Compatible
  • 64MB of RAM
  • 3MB of available hard disk space

Reactions: Gloozi and inferius

qay

Sep 3, 2017
hey I just wanna say thank you. after I installed the winrar you provide now the file can be extracted. funny thing is Im also used winrar and winzip before all of the fail attempts, I guess the wrong here is the version of my old winrar. Thanks again.
I had the same error using 7zip. After I updated my 7zip-version, it worked. Sooo, probably had something to do with the extraction program's version.

santrigrim

Oct 13, 2017
View attachment 16262
Overview:
Kaede Kirishima is suddenly sent 100 years into the future!
The world is totally devastated by zombies,
and she struggles to get back to her own time period...
from Translator​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Language: English (Translation thread on )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- -

thanks @darksize for mega link

View attachment 16263 View attachment 16264 View attachment 16265

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Damn. Came back to this game because I was in the mood for some of 23's art and was immediately reminded of the damn NPC that blocks your way. Curse him. Oh and the broken gallery whenever you Game Over. That's real annoying. Rotten luck.

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, seriously. Why censored? Personally, it seems really pointless to me.
Is there an uncensored version anywhere?
I think they'd change the laws but I don't think anyone wants to be known as "the person who nulled the censorship laws" lol.

Reactions: ponyguy

cman45

Feb 6, 2018
Not sure if Krystallize will see this, but the "slut diary" that's supposed to be in Iyo City isn't there. Did he code it in but put it in an unreachable block or am I just missing something?

karn3939

Oct 18, 2017
It's a game from Japan. They're required, by law, to be censored.
Thank you for explaining that. I have been wondering why myself for a long time. I mean the art is most of the time very good then comes the let down of censored.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes