Nov 20, 2018
Getting an error on startup
"ERROR - Failed to load "img/system/Shadow1.png"
Trying to open the "Shadow1.png" and "Shadow2.png" files from explorer doesn't work either, proably corrupted? Every other png but these two seems to work.
Does anyone have replacement files for these two pictures I could have as I can't redownload the entire game, or any other solutions?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Getting an error on startup
"ERROR - Failed to load "img/system/Shadow1.png"
Trying to open the "Shadow1.png" and "Shadow2.png" files from explorer doesn't work either, proably corrupted? Every other png but these two seems to work.
Does anyone have replacement files for these two pictures I could have as I can't redownload the entire game, or any other solutions?

Try to replace.

Jul 27, 2018
well, it took much longer than I expected but I was able to finish the game. good game. better than stranded with benefits but not too good as my girlfriend amnesia

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
The game kept crashing when I opened it, don't know what the problem is but was hoping to play this game...the vampire theme alone is awesome.

Last edited:

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Ok I'm on the recruitment quest in lust....I've got to find a monk and convince him to join.....the monk is south....I've found him theres no stars near him and he wont talk to me...is this a bug....cant get any further.....tried saving then re loading but no dice....gone back a couple of saves still nothing...help !!!!!! Even tried turning off computer Thanks in advance

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes