beliar

May 6, 2017
For anyone who's still interested, I wrote a walkthrough to "Zoe's Temptations". I cannot post links yet, but maybe if I write it like this it will be seen: beliar-cos.blogspot(.)com/2018/10/zoes-temptations-walkthrough(.)html
Remove parentheses to use the link.

magartega

Jul 8, 2018
Impossible for me to download from the oficial links. more than 8 hours download in 3 separate files (a 3 nights download for me if everything goes fine, in MEGA that would be only 5 minutes or less) Can't understand why not to use MEGA or torrent instead of those sloooooooooooow servers

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Impossible for me to download from the oficial links. more than 8 hours download in 3 separate files (a 3 nights download for me if everything goes fine, in MEGA that would be only 5 minutes or less) Can't understand why not to use MEGA or torrent instead of those sloooooooooooow servers
the uncompressed version is on mega....

why not get that one?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think you mixed-up this site with some other which tries to sell you premium accounts for uploaded, keep2share etc... All links here are with great download speed and without limitations.
Besides, you have working mega links for both versions of this game in Op on first page.

magartega

Jul 8, 2018
I think you mixed-up this site with some other which tries to sell you premium accounts for uploaded, keep2share etc... All links here are with great download speed and without limitations.
Besides, you have working mega links for both versions of this game in Op on first page.
Thanks Freki and Prokopije, you two are right, I mistaked the thread.

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
yes, according to it says, "Doctor, Home, Sophie, Bra, ... but after the Sophie I do not get any further, because I do not know with the" Bra "where that should be

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
I'm going full Lust and on day one you have sex with the head Demon, on day two you have the Mistress of Pain training. And on day 3 you can go to Midir village and do a couple of quests (sleep fruit, fiona/padre, statue kissing, contortionist sex, pain girl).
Now on day 4 there is nothing new for me to do? Did I miss something?
During Day 4, return to the pain girl. She'll have a request for you that unlocks another series of quests.
A lot of people ran into this problem and this is the only answer that I've seen so far.
But, like osmcuser132 I'm now in that realm for the fourth time, after sending Padre on his way the day before. On the same day that you are in the snowy mountains.
Yet the "pain girl" (who is in constant pain, next to the tower) doesn't have a request and neither does the "pain trainer" in the main demon zone.
What is up with that?
edit: Beliar's walkthrough
For anyone who's still interested, I wrote a walkthrough to "Zoe's Temptations". I cannot post links yet, but maybe if I write it like this it will be seen: beliar-cos.blogspot(.)com/2018/10/zoes-temptations-walkthrough(.)html
Remove parentheses to use the link.
says that this plot will only progress on the sixth day - day 4 & 5 offer nothing...

There also isn't any indication at all if "training" actually does anything whatsoever.

zetawaves

Sep 7, 2017
yes, according to it says, "Doctor, Home, Sophie, Bra, ... but after the Sophie I do not get any further, because I do not know with the" Bra "where that should be
This question is dated but for the unaware, the bra is in the garden to the left of the house, right as Sophie said.

Does anyone seem to have a problem with this game crashing?
There are a handful of reports of that in this thread and it has crashed once for me so far while trying to load an animation. It loaded fine the second time, after starting it up again and proceeding with the playthrough normally.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
If you liked Zoe's, try these:

He just started on a new project now. No info yet.

Reactions: HenWen

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
good art...story not bad....but the erotic writing...horrible....and there is that thing that annoys (i ararely comment...but i had to put this here xd) the actual scenes have no text (just a blank scene that you can repeat x5) and this is not good enough for me ..i know its trying to be realistic....but still its not as good as the compo of text and scene .....it seems the dev is lacking in writing

Reactions: T800

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
it begins so well and then it becomes just a rape simulator, i think it's a pity, there would have been more in it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wow for a RPGM game so so big on storage 5GIG's dang that's huge
how ever iff the game is good then i whouldnt mind

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes