Traveler123

May 6, 2017
Does anybody have saves with the endings? My pc crashed and I need to reinstal everything. I was on like 80% with my previous saves -_-

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Proper compressed (Win) version (1.68Gb old one vs 462Mb mine with better quality)
P.S. Comparison
Old one was compressed by reducing png files quality but mine was made with rpgm cruncher that uses webp compression which is way better.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Zoe's Temptations 1.0Final
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
it's not thoroughly tested, so be aware there might be bugs
if you don't want to waste traffic and be a test dummy, stay clear of it :FuckYea:
Thank you 66

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
So no actual fucking incest in this game. Just more of step bullshit. I dont care what some countries consider incest legally. But actual incest is between blood related family. Otherwise its just very highly acquainted people having sex with each other.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Add to what? V0.4? That's the only version I have, and I'm fairly certain that something will be missing if i add v0.8 patch to v0.4. Unpacking v0.7 does absolutely nothing. Can't retrieve one single file from zip
Question. Is there any way, Sophie will Join Zoe in Lust aside from the Vampire Ending, which by the way there should have been more story to the whole Vampire Eloping Lust and Faye plot.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I remember this game being one of my first and favorite game back in the days. I wish someone would make it into a ren'py remake one day.

Reactions: top_1404

8====D

Sep 9, 2020
how the hell do we save in this game?????? How do I access the menu once the game has started? I have clicked on every key there is on the keyboard!!! Pls help

tojszi

Mar 15, 2021
i have a problem, I want to travel from Fir to home. but if I arrive home, I can nothing to do, game is dead. Anyone help? Thx

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm I just had Zoe arrive at Mt. Myriad. It looks VERY familiar :unsure::unsure:;). I hope they don't have a CAR CRASH on the way back!!!!!!!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I got the "Princess" good ending with the help of the official WT posted in OP. You still have to wade through encounters with weird shit, but to sum up the majority of the story it's lesbians with a side of cock. I would have preferred the MC Zoe to hook up with a powerful male Faye creature as a LI. The encounter with Rafael early on was cool. Zoe was told they need to mate and have children because Faye lands are dying out. Daniels K did not follow up on that thread instead choosing to create a carpet munching fest. You can tell it is an early Daniels K effort as he seems to like weird stories especially vampires. This one is OK. Later he has Dusklight Manor which in my opinion is much more enjoyable.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes