LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I tried searching for a walkthrough but didn't find any, so can someone please say what are the endings available and how to get them?
The game is nice but sometimes it feels like i am playing it blind...hehehe
If I remember correctly the endings I can remember are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's been quite awhile since I've played so I could easily be mis-remembering and or confusing parts of some of the endings.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
yeah you ca
If I remember correctly the endings I can remember are:

But it's been quite awhile since I've played so I could easily be mis-remembering and or confusing parts of some of the endings.
yeah you can fail with the vampire when he forces you to do the stuff and you become a breeding

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
After the fate or lust, is the game over? Or I'm making a mistake somewhere because the game is over

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
To answer some questions about walkthrough :
  • I found 7 endings :

I join notes taken when playing the game.
It's not a real walkthrough but it give informations on choice consequences.
How did you get the Day 11 one? Whatever I do, no matter (at all) what choice with Christian, Day 11 just doesn't have that for me

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
i played a bit of the game, but i won't be able to for awhile while my pc gets repaired,
You are talking about the cabin scene, right? I was always wondering about this...was it really a dream and they were really in an accident or was it all what it seemed. I don't remember if it was really an accident or I missed something about it.

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
anybody know how to complete the wisp quest? i just got the wish the mannequin it posessed it, but now im confused on what i should do now?

Bagram

Jun 21, 2018
Ok I am kind of stuck. I am at the end of second day and on my way to buy the second bottle for me and Sophie but I can't go to the bar I bought the first bottle. I can only go from right from my house and there is some kind of shop there but I cant buy anything there, any advice?

Edit: Ok, I am stupid, I don't know why I thought she would automaticaly go to next location but she doesn't. Anyway I already figured it out so the problem ,if you can call it like that, is already solved.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Zoe's Temptations 1.0Final
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
it's not thoroughly tested, so be aware there might be bugs
if you don't want to waste traffic and be a test dummy, stay clear of it :FuckYea:

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 13 Votes