• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Ren'Py Zenpy - The renpy game translator

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
well I'm sure Zapo will get it

I just wanted to know if the software worked with that game :censored:
I got on the computer now, I'm going to see about this game, but from what they said it translated, but it didn't activate the translation, if that's the case I believe it's something similar to re:dream where I did a "bypass", I'll try to do the even in this game. Now palolios, add me on discord I would like to chat with you

discord: zapo7962

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
I don't want any app to know that I have naked photos of my neighbor's wife ... She has asked for total confidentiality ...

Make an application, but an application above all suspicion ... (y)
well I'm sure Zapo will get it

I just wanted to know if the software worked with that game :censored:
Well, the bypass I did for the game re:dreamer worked in that same game, so it saved me a lot of work. Just put it in the game folder.

Last edited:

Nobre

Mar 12, 2022
Well, the bypass I did for the game re:dreamer worked in that same game, so it saved me a lot of work.
With this file that tidus made available some time ago in the dirscod you can also change the language. you probably already know it, just demobilizing it for those who don't know anything about programming like me.

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
With this file that tidus made available some time ago in the dirscod you can also change the language. you probably already know it, just demobilizing it for those who don't know anything about programming like me.
Well, this button looks like one I found in a game, and I showed it, I don't know if it was for Tidus or Andrius.
Pointing out, I'm not saying that I created it, but rather that I found it in a game and ended up using it for myself.

I only use this code in the screen.rpy file

Code:
## Preferences screen ##########################################################
##
## The preferences screen allows the player to configure the game to better suit
## themselves.
##
## https://www.renpy.org/doc/html/screen_special.html#preferences
screen select_language():
    tag menu
    use game_menu(_("Select Language"), scroll="viewport"):
        hbox:
            vbox:                  
                spacing 5
                textbutton "English" action Language (None)
                textbutton "Português" action Language ("PortuguesBr")

vbox:
                    style_prefix "radio"
                    label _("Language")
                    textbutton _("Select Language") action ShowMenu("select_language")

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobre

B4PH0MET

Apr 16, 2020
As someone who tested the tool for several weeks, I can confidently say, this is without a doubt the best tool for translating Ren'py games! It's comprehensive, translates quickly into all languages, with a variety of features and tools all in one program. With just a simple click, in a matter of seconds, you'll have your translation done, it's simply wonderful. THE BEST TRANSLATION PROGRAM OF ALL TIME!

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
I don't want any app to know that I have naked photos of my neighbor's wife ... She has asked for total confidentiality ...

Make an application, but an application above all suspicion ... (y)
Well, there wasn't this feature to see a photo of your wife naked, but now that you mentioned it I'll add it :devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Abbys_Cat and giqui

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
View attachment 3227256

May I ask why the software connects to your server?

What data do we download to our computers?
or what data do you get?

like other people do... right? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3227287
Returning to answering this, you can see that the tool made a "GET" request for the url, so it did not send any useful data to the server apart from this "q=61" argument which It's an argument just to check if it's a person or a bot sending the request, if you want to monitor more about the connections that the program makes I recommend using an http tracker, you will see that the only connection to the server is this initial one where no sends no data outside this "q=number" argument.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Returning to answering this, you can see that the tool made a "GET" request for the url, so it did not send any useful data to the server apart from this "q=61" argument which It's an argument just to check if it's a person or a bot sending the request, if you want to monitor more about the connections that the program makes I recommend using an http tracker, you will see that the only connection to the server is this initial one where no sends no data outside this "q=number" argument.
I don't mind....

I'm not going to use it

I'm just a hobbyist... but a connection to a Remote server doesn't give me any Security, no matter what you tell me.

The data you obtain, only you know
And if you also say that you are free to deactivate it whenever you want... I better stay silent

Everyone is free to give their opinion and use it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

entrypoint

Mar 14, 2023
I don't mind....

I'm not going to use it

I'm just a hobbyist... but a connection to a Remote server doesn't give me any Security, no matter what you tell me.

The data you obtain, only you know
And if you also say that you are free to deactivate it whenever you want... I better stay silent

Everyone is free to give their opinion and use it.
Well, I'll end this here, Zenpy doesn't have any backdoor, it just has a simple auto-update system, where the program is downloaded online. If you are afraid of any program that downloads something online, then don't download zenpy, as it downloads the program online.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
If anyone is interested, the RPYC scripts for the game " Indecent Wife Hana Gravure 0.1.3 - pc" are attached. I couldn't decompile it :rolleyes::oops:

Faber Andor

Nov 1, 2021
Ignoring this crazy discussion above :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, I've been following the development of Zenpy since the beginning, and I can say with certainty that it is one of the best automatic translation tools for Renpy games that I've come across! Not only is it capable of translating all existing dialogue in games, including answers (which in many games end up remaining in English), it also has an extractor included that is capable of locating all those intro texts, messages and quests that they always end up being left out in translations using more manual methods (such as Dark Light or Extractor palOsliOs, CG7 with Translate Renpy).

Furthermore, the program is VERY simple to use, you just need to select the languages you want to translate, define whether you want the separate files as in the original languages or everything together, and that's it, just start the translation and wait no more than half minute in most games. Now, of course, it's not 100% perfect and there may be some game or other that will end up buggy, but in most cases, it's a game that Zapo doesn't know yet and it's always available on Discord to see reports of bugs and make improvements.

This program has a lot of potential, and is definitely worth the BRL 40 (which is around US$ 8.13 or EUR 7.44)

PS: I hope this comment is understandable, my English is still very weak

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
show text "Meanwhile, Nicole is running in the park..." with Dissolve(1)

I have tested your tool. I chose a game that contains a lot of lines that are ignored by the SDK. I thought that with the "flashtext" built into the tool, all text with those lines ignored by the SDK would be captured, but unfortunately your tool ignored them as well as the SDK.

This is the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contract-v0-7-ep-7-dotty-diaries.153997/

There is a compressed version in the thread

I have attached the rpy which contains some lines starting with "show text".

I don't know if it's because I'm using the free version and it's limited... Check it out, I want to make a tutorial on your program and post it on my channel... but the tool has to be differentiated, better than existing ones

Last edited:

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
show text "Meanwhile, Nicole is running in the park..." with Dissolve(1)

I have tested your tool. I chose a game that contains a lot of lines that are ignored by the SDK. I thought that with the "flashtext" built into the tool, all text with those lines ignored by the SDK would be captured, but unfortunately your tool ignored them as well as the SDK.

This is the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contract-v0-7-ep-7-dotty-diaries.153997/

There is a compressed version in the thread

I have attached the rpy which contains some lines starting with "show text".

I don't know if it's because I'm using the free version and it's limited... Check it out, I want to make a tutorial on your program and post it on my channel... but the tool has to be differentiated, better than existing ones

Do you want me to translate it for you and give you the files, tell me what language you want the translation to be in and I will see what you are quoting

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Do you want me to translate it for you and give you the files, tell me what language you want the translation to be in and I will see what you are quoting
I want to know why... if it was a failure. It's interesting that you take a test. Just remembering that I'm using a FREE version

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
I want to know why... if it was a failure. It's interesting that you take a test. Just remembering that I'm using a FREE version
Well, I have both the free version and the pro version here, I will test the free version here, tell me which language of the game do you want?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well, I have both the free version and the pro version here, I will test the free version here, tell me which language of the game do you want?
Portuguese - Brazil

Just a warning that this game has 200 lines starting with "show text"

My translation attached

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes