• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Ren'Py Zenpy - The renpy game translator

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
hi Renato
Could you translate this game for me with the tool into Spanish please?

How much does the paid software cost?
The paid tool costs 8.13 dollars at the current price but it can vary due to the fees and the Paypal price, as you entered and left the server to get the free version, there was no time to read the information that is there to clarify your doubts. .

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
are you sure? no one?

Indecent-Wife-Hana-Gravure-0.1.3-as-pc.zip

;)

Will no one tell me the price?
Well, from what I could see in the translation that was made in this game, it was only a text direction, as the original translation is the None folder from what I understand from several Renpy games.
So the translation made made the game identify the new texts as the original ones from the game and not an extra language...
I'm sorry I'm not criticizing just expressing my understanding here

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
I didn't know that removing comments and renaming a class to GC7 made it yours, this concept is interesting
I hid the library but I didn't plagiarize anyone.

Well, I don't see that line of code in Flashtext.

As they always say... programming is not difficult... the difficult thing is having "the idea"

what a coincidence :ROFLMAO:

then you recognize it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: CG7

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
The paid tool costs 8.13 dollars at the current price but it can vary due to the fees and the Paypal price, as you entered and left the server to get the free version, there was no time to read the information that is there to clarify your doubts. .
I entered the discord to try the tool but I didn't dare to run it
That scared me

I recognize it

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
So... it can't be translated with that tool? :(

Do we depend on Unren? (n)
So... it can't be translated with that tool? :(

Do we depend on Unren? (n)
well, before I tried to use the "Zapo" tool, I always tried to have access to the files to know what I was going to see, being that the tool, yes, it did the translation, and it decompresses .rpa files to .rpy, but trying to have access to this game explicitly, suggested by you who already knew the translation trick, was unable to access it, so I went to use [Unrenforall.bat], which I use here, I never had a problem using it in any .rpa files, and for To be sure, I even tried the website and they reported scripts.rpa
This file is not supported I went to see if it was really just the tool that couldn't access it, and it also didn't have access to the files and you already knew I just wanted to give it a challenge... well, for some obvious reason the translation wasn't supported added to the game, but all the text was translated but for some security reason that I know you already know the dev didn't let someone who doesn't know their files modify or tweak them, as in the game's original file _init_.py there is no such modification of these lines that you added:
[class ScriptTranslator(object):] and others that you notice need to be changed to accept the translation you made.
Really, only you could get the game translated yourself

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
well, before I tried to use the "Zapo" tool, I always tried to have access to the files to know what I was going to see, being that the tool, yes, it did the translation, and it decompresses .rpa files to .rpy, but trying to have access to this game explicitly, suggested by you who already knew the translation trick, was unable to access it, so I went to use [Unrenforall.bat], which I use here, I never had a problem using it in any .rpa files, and for To be sure, I even tried the website and they reported scripts.rpa
This file is not supported I went to see if it was really just the tool that couldn't access it, and it also didn't have access to the files and you already knew I just wanted to give it a challenge... well, for some obvious reason the translation wasn't supported added to the game, but all the text was translated but for some security reason that I know you already know the dev didn't let someone who doesn't know their files modify or tweak them, as in the game's original file _init_.py there is no such modification of these lines that you added:
[class ScriptTranslator(object):] and others that you notice need to be changed to accept the translation you made.
Really, only you could get the game translated yourself
well I'm sure Zapo will get it

I just wanted to know if the software worked with that game :censored:

Reactions: renato186a

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
well I'm sure Zapo will get it

I just wanted to know if the software worked with that game :censored:
Relax Paloslios, every initial tool will never be 100% effective because I remember well that yours went through difficulties, and was constantly receiving updates to get where it is, so give the guy credit.
I just wanted to know what the real interest is in you suggesting from the beginning to translate this game that you know so well, since you would know that she wouldn't be able to get the game to recognize the translation and still be sarcasm saying if she did If the game were translated, you would buy the tool, since your knowledge of the programming language would not have the need to use someone else's tool.

Reactions: reb95

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Relax Paloslios, every initial tool will never be 100% effective because I remember well that yours went through difficulties, and was constantly receiving updates to get where it is, so give the guy credit.
I just wanted to know what the real interest is in you suggesting from the beginning to translate this game that you know so well, since you would know that she wouldn't be able to get the game to recognize the translation and still be sarcasm saying if she did If the game were translated, you would buy the tool, since your knowledge of the programming language would not have the need to use someone else's tool.
you are wrong about that

we can learn from everyone

and for 8 dollars I might want to buy it

That's what people don't understand when they talk about buying software or supporting DEvs

I know very well how long Zapo has been working on his project.

and maybe I don't need the software... but I can support him

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I don't want any app to know that I have naked photos of my neighbor's wife ... She has asked for total confidentiality ...

Make an application, but an application above all suspicion ... (y)

Lordmelvin

Aug 6, 2022
you are wrong about that

we can learn from everyone

and for 8 dollars I might want to buy it

That's what people don't understand when they talk about buying software or supporting DEvs

I know very well how long Zapo has been working on his project.

and maybe I don't need the software... but I can support him
Well, closing the subject, I didn't want to make this a discussion at any point, just that, I thought you were a little biased, suggesting something that you were sure the tool wouldn't be able to make the translation run in the game.
Since it translated all the game files, but for some reason the game didn't recognize it, I apologize once again if I offended you in any way, I just wanted to understand your suggestion and say that if it translated, I could buy the tool.
So I thought it was a sarcastic comment

NOTE: well, he managed to do it... Sem título.jpg novo.jpg

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Well, closing the subject, I didn't want to make this a discussion at any point, just that, I thought you were a little biased, suggesting something that you were sure the tool wouldn't be able to make the translation run in the game.
Since it translated all the game files, but for some reason the game didn't recognize it, I apologize once again if I offended you in any way, I just wanted to understand your suggestion and say that if it translated, I could buy the tool.

NOTE: well, he managed to do it... View attachment 3227632 View attachment 3227639
Could you share the patch please?

I would like to see and learn

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020

NOTE: well, he managed to do it... View attachment 3227632 View attachment 3227639
you translate that game nice

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes