• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks simple, but I can't believe the time it consumed just to have a 'near perfect' run.
Near perfect since I can't still beat the high score xD

Game Tips:
Each Characters has 2 Sensitivity Range(Score Under them, needs to take a dip first to unlock for almost all characters),
Foreplay and Insertion, and As Follow: (Female/Male Name, Foreplay Range, Insertion Range)
Ann/John, 0,1-2; Mia/Ryan; 0-1,2-3; Ella/Glen, 0-1,2-4. Ejaculation/Climax is done when using (or being targetted) when they are at their last actions
(2,3,4 respectively).
Initiator's (Possessed) Range is what matters to determine which H-Position is used.

There are 36 Different Types of H-Positions in the Inn, 2 for each character, either they are the target or initiator, depending on Initiator's (Possessed) Foreplay or Insertion Sensitivity Range, and who their target is (4 for each "PAIR", 2 when Initiator, 2 when receiver). 12 Positions in the Onsen, 4 for each girls depending if they are the initiator or the target, and the initiator's sensitivity type [Foreplay or Insertion] (4 for each GIRL, 2 when Initiator, 2 when receiver, whoever their partner doesn't matter). Positions in the Inn are UNIQUE, Positions in the Onsen can be REPEATS (Important).

You Gain Power Mostly on scoring Points, Lose 1 every male ejaculation. Most Points are gained from doing each Positions the first time (36 for Inn, 12 in Onsen).

Each Girl has Impregnation Points, unlocked after the first one (when any of the men came inside them obviously, which is their final 'stage' before reverting to 0), iirc it's 10 for Mia, 15 for Ann, 25 for Ella. Each Impregnation Points are only calculated as End Result. Required for each girl is decreased EVERYTIME THEY CLIMAX.

You can interact with the Innkeeper to Order Food for Additional Points, (Only needs one for each pair, Possess One then eat then next to "finish" the meal), then you can order to set up the Futons (Warning, making them sleeps disable further interactions so there's no point in doing so).

After eating or unlocking all 12 of Onsen H-Positions (Dunno if possible for Completing the 36 ones for Inn but Onsen ones are "faster"), you can unlock the Vending Machine, which gives effect for each character. As Follows: (Note: Requires them to be in Yukata/Onsen Outfit).

CharacterEffect"Buy" Times
Glen(Divine) Power +11x
RyanSensitivity 0*2x
John300 points2x
EllaSensitivity Max**3x
MiaSensitivity Off***2x
AnnPoints5x

* Sensitivity (Number below their names) Set to 0 (0/Their Max Sensitivity)
** Sets her Sensitivity to Max (4/4)
*** "Removes" her sensitivity (Needs to take a dip again in the Onsen to Set it to 0/3)

I guess that's about it.

Off-Topic:
Also dunno if there's anything already out there (maybe just untranslated) but I think the premise, and how you execute the "possessions", can make a good Hentai Doujin plot lel. Fertility God/Goddess, Possessing the Customers, making them want to impregnate or get pregnant no matter what (except the Inn Proprietress, else who would run the "business?" xD).

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Uh no gallery unlock save file?
Was gonna reply with one but Json files aren't allowed in attachments.
Don't really have an upload site account so meh.

Imma just post my "gameplay" here, too lazy to 'proofread' but should unlock them all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes 1: First Name is the Initiator (Possessed), Second one is the target, so John x Ann Means You possess John to fuck Ann and so on...
Notes 2: First 12 Happens at the Onsen. The rest in the Inn.
Notes 3: Eating food and buying drinks are unaccounted so see my previous post.
Notes 4: You only need to do until 60 to get all positions unlocked.

Fun Fact: Should have made it easier to just unlock stuffs but I kinda 'portrayed' how I wanted things to happen if I made my 'steps' as a doujin plot lol. (obviously until the orgy starts and it becomes a kinda free-for-all).

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
To think someone went as far as to make a spreadsheet of their strategy. That's dedication.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I just realized I can just compress it and send. So here you are you lazy fucks :KEK:
Put the folder in Resources folder of the game.
Also Press P before starting a new game to skip the "Arrival" waiting time for the pairs.

To think someone went as far as to make a spreadsheet of their strategy. That's dedication.
Was pretty bored and got kinda challenged by the game for some reason. Played a lot of times without looking for guides and stuffs. Even a few not realizing there are Inn Scenes until I checked the Gallery after wondering why I can't go past 10k points lel. Realized buying drinks and talking to Inn Proprietress by chance lel.

Last edited:
Reactions: plsgimme

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Man I wonder if Koguma Project is doing anything new, this was a fun game and I still wish the innkeeper could have been a part of the fun lmao

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Same, not making the innkeeper fuckable is the biggest failure of this game.
Same, all I'm thinking about is the Fertility God/Goddess and her having an agreement, since if she does, it would probably hard for her to run the inn, specially since she's single OR... Yukiya Onsen 2! :illuminati: Might need a heir to run it later!

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Most you'll get is this image from a developer blog article.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Most you'll get is this image from a developer blog article.
COME ON!!! Not only the innkeeper, but the chef too. And both naked. There must be something planned to add those two!!!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Looks simple, but I can't believe the time it consumed just to have a 'near perfect' run.
Near perfect since I can't still beat the high score xD

Game Tips:
Each Characters has 2 Sensitivity Range(Score Under them, needs to take a dip first to unlock for almost all characters),
Foreplay and Insertion, and As Follow: (Female/Male Name, Foreplay Range, Insertion Range)
Ann/John, 0,1-2; Mia/Ryan; 0-1,2-3; Ella/Glen, 0-1,2-4. Ejaculation/Climax is done when using (or being targetted) when they are at their last actions
(2,3,4 respectively).
Initiator's (Possessed) Range is what matters to determine which H-Position is used.

There are 36 Different Types of H-Positions in the Inn, 2 for each character, either they are the target or initiator, depending on Initiator's (Possessed) Foreplay or Insertion Sensitivity Range, and who their target is (4 for each "PAIR", 2 when Initiator, 2 when receiver). 12 Positions in the Onsen, 4 for each girls depending if they are the initiator or the target, and the initiator's sensitivity type [Foreplay or Insertion] (4 for each GIRL, 2 when Initiator, 2 when receiver, whoever their partner doesn't matter). Positions in the Inn are UNIQUE, Positions in the Onsen can be REPEATS (Important).

You Gain Power Mostly on scoring Points, Lose 1 every male ejaculation. Most Points are gained from doing each Positions the first time (36 for Inn, 12 in Onsen).

Each Girl has Impregnation Points, unlocked after the first one (when any of the men came inside them obviously, which is their final 'stage' before reverting to 0), iirc it's 10 for Mia, 15 for Ann, 25 for Ella. Each Impregnation Points are only calculated as End Result. Required for each girl is decreased EVERYTIME THEY CLIMAX.

You can interact with the Innkeeper to Order Food for Additional Points, (Only needs one for each pair, Possess One then eat then next to "finish" the meal), then you can order to set up the Futons (Warning, making them sleeps disable further interactions so there's no point in doing so).

After eating or unlocking all 12 of Onsen H-Positions (Dunno if possible for Completing the 36 ones for Inn but Onsen ones are "faster"), you can unlock the Vending Machine, which gives effect for each character. As Follows: (Note: Requires them to be in Yukata/Onsen Outfit).

CharacterEffect"Buy" Times
Glen(Divine) Power +11x
RyanSensitivity 0*2x
John300 points2x
EllaSensitivity Max**3x
MiaSensitivity Off***2x
AnnPoints5x

* Sensitivity (Number below their names) Set to 0 (0/Their Max Sensitivity)
** Sets her Sensitivity to Max (4/4)
*** "Removes" her sensitivity (Needs to take a dip again in the Onsen to Set it to 0/3)

I guess that's about it.

Off-Topic:
Also dunno if there's anything already out there (maybe just untranslated) but I think the premise, and how you execute the "possessions", can make a good Hentai Doujin plot lel. Fertility God/Goddess, Possessing the Customers, making them want to impregnate or get pregnant no matter what (except the Inn Proprietress, else who would run the "business?" xD).
I believe the easiest way to score points is by simply catching the snowflakes that fall down all the time. Think you get like 500 points each and they seem to have an endless supply and the fact that just flying around doesn't seem to cost divine points, you have to not be posseing anyone to catch snowflakes.

Great guide though I have to say the game suffers a bit from the fact that there is no explanation at all in the game. Like the game will tell you when you finish it you can press H in game for hints/tips but in game it only activates cheat mode and instead you have to get X points and then during the end score you can press H to get hints/tips, but if you have to few points the game will not tell you anything.

A short summary would be that you do anything in the game you have to pretty much at the onsen be naked or in the inn be in onsen clothes, having a guy ejaculate will make you loose divine points and you get divine points at X score points, basically at first you get them from few points but then you need more and more.

On a side note the sensitivity/sexual prowess for some reason is the highest for the old fat dude who according to the info is starting to suffer from ED :D. While the youngest dude who supposedly has the highest for some reason has the lowest and well the middle aged one who has kids already with the seemingly biggest D is in the mid. Also the characters don't seem to care at all if you have sex infront of them with another partner.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I believe the easiest way to score points is by simply catching the snowflakes that fall down all the time. Think you get like 500 points each and they seem to have an endless supply and the fact that just flying around doesn't seem to cost divine points, you have to not be posseing anyone to catch snowflakes.

Great guide though I have to say the game suffers a bit from the fact that there is no explanation at all in the game. Like the game will tell you when you finish it you can press H in game for hints/tips but in game it only activates cheat mode and instead you have to get X points and then during the end score you can press H to get hints/tips, but if you have to few points the game will not tell you anything.

A short summary would be that you do anything in the game you have to pretty much at the onsen be naked or in the inn be in onsen clothes, having a guy ejaculate will make you loose divine points and you get divine points at X score points, basically at first you get them from few points but then you need more and more.

On a side note the sensitivity/sexual prowess for some reason is the highest for the old fat dude who according to the info is starting to suffer from ED :D. While the youngest dude who supposedly has the highest for some reason has the lowest and well the middle aged one who has kids already with the seemingly biggest D is in the mid. Also the characters don't seem to care at all if you have sex infront of them with another partner.
Wait, you can catch snowflakes!?! :WaitWhat: Also there's actually an explanation iirc, there's a picture in the game folder but it's in japanese lel. Well yeah, except the default 'surprised' reaction, nothing else. Let's just think it's because of the Fertility God/Godess power at work.

Briares223456

Feb 17, 2023
i cant seem to use this, says that there's something missing even though i have the file and microsoft c++, could someone help me with this?

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes