• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This shouldnt have the pregnancy tag, its basically non-existant
There are pregnancy CGs for the women, but only if they've been impregnated by the end of the game. But you're right about there not being sex with pregnant women.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Made me almost forgot.

Pregnancy: Ending Only. Game has impregnation indicator but no pregnant belly sprite or pregnant sex if you only count pregnant sex as having an obvious baby bump (since they are technically pregnant upon impregnation but that's the norm I guess).

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Is there any other pixel games similar to this? Doesn't have to be the same kinda location though. Any recommendations is appreciated.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunately according to the definition of the tag on F95ZONE the tag is accurate
Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
I hate it too, and I still don't understand why they can't break it into pregnancy and impregnation, but them the brakes

Last edited:

ReadRanma

Apr 18, 2023
Wait, you can catch snowflakes!?! :WaitWhat: Also there's actually an explanation iirc, there's a picture in the game folder but it's in japanese lel. Well yeah, except the default 'surprised' reaction, nothing else. Let's just think it's because of the Fertility God/Godess power at work.
I've noticed snowflakes appear after cumming from foreplay

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi can someone tell me pls how to starta game when i press start nothing happen, even with z, x, mouse....

contra101

Apr 16, 2019
I can open it, but as soon as it pops up the game window immediately closes, without showing any errors on the screen. help me please !

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Was gonna reply with one but Json files aren't allowed in attachments.
Don't really have an upload site account so meh.

Imma just post my "gameplay" here, too lazy to 'proofread' but should unlock them all

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes 1: First Name is the Initiator (Possessed), Second one is the target, so John x Ann Means You possess John to fuck Ann and so on...
Notes 2: First 12 Happens at the Onsen. The rest in the Inn.
Notes 3: Eating food and buying drinks are unaccounted so see my previous post.
Notes 4: You only need to do until 60 to get all positions unlocked.

Fun Fact: Should have made it easier to just unlock stuffs but I kinda 'portrayed' how I wanted things to happen if I made my 'steps' as a doujin plot lol. (obviously until the orgy starts and it becomes a kinda free-for-all).
53 you have glenn and john which I believe is incorrect...

Bigbooblover

Sep 30, 2022
Im not very good with computers so if someone can help me make this game work, id be very grateful. i keep getting an error message about msvcr120.dl. ive installed the 86 c++ but couldnt find a 32bit c++

tag50

Dec 11, 2017
Im not very good with computers so if someone can help me make this game work, id be very grateful. i keep getting an error message about msvcr120.dl. ive installed the 86 c++ but couldnt find a 32bit c++
Install the 32bit redistributables

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Goddamnit I can't get shitty game to work at all, there are multiple dll errors I start it, whatever I do, updating windows, updating vc++, reinstalling vc++ copying .dlls, nothing.

Last edited:

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
I answered this question already.
Error 0xc000007b specifically addresses missing or corrupted runtimes.

First try putting xinput1_3.dll from to the game directory.
If it still won't work and you want to force-fight it you can try to reinstall every (and I mean every: both x64 and x86) runtime using the latest versions downloaded from here:
(C++ runtimes)
(DirectX runtimes)

If that won't help too all that left is use or on the game executable to find what runtime (.dll file) is still missing, for example the latter tool shows them in red in the tree, download them from somewhere and put in the game's directory.
Wanted to let you know this helped, thanks.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes