Others - Completed - Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

I enjoyed this game, while there's no 'save' button nor functionality, it really saves all content and you can just repeat it's process to get more animations.

What I didn't like is that the hostess is not bangable nor join the fun ):

Swapping was cool and most appreciated unique animations depending on initiator.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ob123

A gallery with redundant steps to be able to call itself a game and pregnancy is just a one ending picture not a feature.

It can be NTR if you are desperate enough to slog through those slow movement, bad control designs, and unnecessary education of what to do in an onsen to make your own scenario of one guy gets all or one poor guy get nothing.
    Which is the bare bone of the NTR without meat, sauce, or broth.

It would work better if the dev skip the walk and the God floating to teleport and use mouse as a control instead.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HotDogSports

Pretty short and simple, but a really nice premise and the pixel art is gorgeous. You can mess around and do whatever or try to minmax for optimal points and scene count. It's nothing crazy but definitely worth your time.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

The game is simple enough the controls are different but simple. The pixel art is A-1. The game play is a little reptitive but this isn't meant to be a deep play. My only dislikes are the jumping/falling and i'm sad there is no girl on girl but overall it was a solid short play.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

teddidiah

Cute and simple pixel art animation hunt game. There's apparently eighty of them, they're at most five frames each. Possess people, run around, have them do the animations to eventually knock up the women. It's swinging, the couples don't seem to mind much.