Others Completed Yukiya Onsen: The Waters of Fertility [Final] [Koguma Project]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
I wonder why the names were westernized in the fan translation...

The couple's original names are:

Untitled.png

I'm not sure if the 3P and content with the hostess was ever implemented. Looking around points to no.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
But the last update regarding this game on his blog says he won't add threesomes since it's too much work, because he has to hand draw/animate all characters and variants, and he might consider adding the inkeeper in the future if it's just a single bonus scene after the end, for just one of the male characters. Post is from like a year ago, but his replies in the comments under it are far more recent and seem to confirm that he never went through with the innkeeper thing because he was focused on his bunny brothel game.

Also, the version history on DLsite seems to match the latest version someone linked here a few posts back.
This game looks much better than that bunny brothel game. And his sales on both games shows same thing (this game sold much better on DLsite)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder why the names were westernized in the fan translation...
I was confused at first, but then I realized why. It's because the original names were short enough to be contained inside the bars. Attempting to romanize the names would end up with names longer than the bars, which would mean more work for the translator if they wanted to fix that issue. You can tell the translator went the extra mile by using similar font.

Lucato

Aug 25, 2020
I was confused at first, but then I realized why. It's because the original names were short enough to be contained inside the bars. Attempting to romanize the names would end up with names longer than the bars, which would mean more work for the translator if they wanted to fix that issue. You can tell the translator went the extra mile by using similar font.

oooooooooh. That explains a lot. Thank you :D

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
so I was going to upload a full save but after I fully unlocked them all it reset itself lmfao. Is this a bug? (the save json in save folder disappeared)

kanyawest

Sep 15, 2019
Any way to remap the controls? Jerking off while the keys are on Z, X and arrow keys are too far apart.

Edit: nvm i got it its F1

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
You can't. She was supposed to be available in the current version, but this is not the current version.
From what I understand, she's not available in any version. The latest version includes pregnancy CGs for each woman. That's all.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From what I understand, she's not available in any version. The latest version includes pregnancy CGs for each woman. That's all.
Koguma did say they wanted to put the innkeeper as a possibility in their latest update some time ago. Don't remember when and if they actually made it though.

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
Would of been better if they added gangbang and lesbian option. Just one on one is kinda boring

danob

Aug 10, 2020
Koguma did say they wanted to put the innkeeper as a possibility in their latest update some time ago. Don't remember when and if they actually made it though.
They didn't, you can check the update history on their ci-en and DLsite, the version posted here recently is the last one. Any plans for this game were put on an indefinite hiatus as development focused on their new game.

Last post mentioning the innkeeper went over how the dev was considering adding her as a bonus ending bit, with one pose for just one of the male characters (Takashi, the 0/2 guy), because adding her normally would mean at least 6 new animations (12 if you could posses her too). In the end, you can find his comments under that post, with more recent dates, apologising to people asking when/if the inkeeper scene is coming.

1663335050593.png

IceBloodFire

Nov 17, 2021
someone solved the problem of when you start the game your pc crashes?, I have already installed and tried everything they put here, and I have tried downloading previous versions of other pages but it keeps crashing

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes