VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Jan 3, 2020
I'm dying! I'm dying! He's too cute, I'm dying! The new "how I lost my hair" animation was a funny twist (I just figured he shaved it. Emo/Goth Peter is canon, apparently, so I just assumed he cut it off when he grew up) but, holy shit, how am I not supposed to like the crazy guy if he's so cute!?

257.gif
I mean, sorry Don, I keep trying to get the mob character killed off but keep getting you axed, but I can't say no to that punim! (the tongue and teeth certain help....)

numerousaccount

Mar 14, 2024
Hey! what should i do if the button to confirm the patreon email/game password disappears after first use? i've tried redownloading, restarting, etc. im not sure if its just something simple im missing, lol.

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
I'm dying! I'm dying! He's too cute, I'm dying! The new "how I lost my hair" animation was a funny twist (I just figured he shaved it. Emo/Goth Peter is canon, apparently, so I just assumed he cut it off when he grew up) but, holy shit, how am I not supposed to like the crazy guy if he's so cute!?

View attachment 3393937
I mean, sorry Don, I keep trying to get the mob character killed off but keep getting you axed, but I can't say no to that punim! (the tongue and teeth certain help....)
do you know any other updates please? apart from the video and the news decor, i found nothing

Jan 3, 2020
do you know any other updates please? apart from the video and the news decor, i found nothing
Hmm... Well, I'm not entirely sure, given I gave it a while to download a new version, but this is the latest I know of:

Along with the "Thick and Flow" hair loss video it should, of the two routes I know, have: A dinner scene (with artwork) then a stargazing scene where you can tell Peter you love him/a scene where you're giving a "massage" in the bath if you're taking the submissive route for Peter OR a scene where a resistant player is tied to the bed and Peter carves his name/hearts into their skin out of madness.

Hopefully that's new content for you, as that's all I know of right now. (I would go into more detail about other routes but, truthfully, I've never had the heart to be cruel to him...)

Reactions: nerdemojiface

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
Hmm... Well, I'm not entirely sure, given I gave it a while to download a new version, but this is the latest I know of:

Along with the "Thick and Flow" hair loss video it should, of the two routes I know, have: A dinner scene (with artwork) then a stargazing scene where you can tell Peter you love him/a scene where you're giving a "massage" in the bath if you're taking the submissive route for Peter OR a scene where a resistant player is tied to the bed and Peter carves his name/hearts into their skin out of madness.

Hopefully that's new content for you, as that's all I know of right now. (I would go into more detail about other routes but, truthfully, I've never had the heart to be cruel to him...)
thanks a lot !! i'm going to try this now :D

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
I'm pretty sure that email's subscription was cancelled for some reason? I tried few days ago and it worked just fine, now it doesn't. :[
Well, of course it got cancelled. People started broadcasting it here, so it was a matter of time they found out (either the creators, or some hardcore fan, follows this post, as they always block the solutions given here, or if there's another forum with the same kind of info?), and they did the most logical solution: cancel it.
Next time, think twice before broadcasting credentials here freely, because they will get banned asap.
:censored:

anatomysketch

Mar 25, 2024
I've already donated to their patreon and its been a few days and i still cant log in. Does anyone know another email that would work? would you be willing to message it to me?

Feb 12, 2020
Well, of course it got cancelled. People started broadcasting it here, so it was a matter of time they found out (either the creators, or some hardcore fan, follows this post, as they always block the solutions given here, or if there's another forum with the same kind of info?), and they did the most logical solution: cancel it.
Next time, think twice before broadcasting credentials here freely, because they will get banned asap.
:censored:
Yeah, next time I think whoever wants to share should only accept requests via private message, and checking to make sure the account isn't new/lurking as it is probably a spy.

Would be too much effort for me, but that'd be the best distribution method I think.

Dunno why they're so damn uptight about it that they make you log in literally every time you want to replay. Only reason I ever donated is because I heard about the game through here.

NauseAxe_404

Mar 17, 2024
if anyone's got a new gmail and password, pls lemme know! I really don't want to support the creators but I was still in the middle of checking out as many routes as possible lmao