• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Is the protagonist still an insert? I remember playing this and feeling like the player could be either gender? Not really into playing as female protagonists.

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
Is the protagonist still an insert? I remember playing this and feeling like the player could be either gender? Not really into playing as female protagonists.
Yes, the gender isn't revealed, and the speech is rather neutral. The only differences are on the personality, depending on the route you choose (more naive and caring on positive routes, and rather brusque and harsh on negative), but nothing related to gender. Even the R-18 scene is kinda neutral, as far as I remember!

Reactions: OxenKing

Sarenzyla

May 5, 2023
First, I exported all the files using a tool called Asset Ripper. After that, a new folder called
'YourBoyfriend' appears in 'YourBoyfriend_Data'. I looked through the folders until I found the password in a file called Bond.cs:

YourBoyfriend_Data/ YourBoyfriend/ ExportedProject/ Assets/ MonoScript/ Fungus (Bond.cs)
where r u when we need you

Hammshmirtz

Aug 29, 2023
Has anyone else went into asset ripper too? I've tried to do it and look over the files but I couldn't really find anything. It's possible they got rid of the whole idea of those users altogether

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
Has anyone else went into asset ripper too? I've tried to do it and look over the files but I couldn't really find anything. It's possible they got rid of the whole idea of those users altogether
I also tried and didn't find the folder or files in this and previous versions of the Demo (including the 3rd day that anxietycafe pointed out). But I found the scene where Peter is sitting at his PC, a few unused sprites and sounds - it's interesting. The music from the ending - sooo beautiful:love: And arts too.

I think you are right

Hammshmirtz

Aug 29, 2023
I also tried and didn't find the folder or files in this and previous versions of the Demo (including the 3rd day that anxietycafe pointed out). But I found the scene where Peter is sitting at his PC, a few unused sprites and sounds - it's interesting. The music from the ending - sooo beautiful:love: And arts too.

I think you are right
How does their whole email-password thing work then? They have to be going through somewhere. Is it ALL stored online? Is there a way to just, delete the need to have a login at all?

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
How does their whole email-password thing work then? They have to be going through somewhere. Is it ALL stored online? Is there a way to just, delete the need to have a login at all?
They are updating the list of their patrons periodically (so, you can't got an access to the game without internet connection). I heard it is real for hackers but the game isn't as popular as we want; and they don't care. Sorry, I'm not a programmer

I saw comments how some people are displeased by the current situation, someone even left the fandom, losing interest due to too strict rules and so on, but the 4th day promises to be interesting.
Well, we keep waiting.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I don't see an update on kemono.party yet but someone on Twitter did post something about we now able to pick a choice to increase or decrease the relationship with Peter on Day 4

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
I don't see any new link on there so don't bother try to find it
I was looking for it today too. Recently, a post with links was hidden deep inside old publications (they replaced one of them), and earlier I found a previous post in July, but now there is no new information. I think there are updates in the pinned post or on the discord server.

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
So I kinda found out that the new build is in the July 19th Patreon post (It got edited) but it doesn't reimported in Kemono.party yet