VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
And about the new content added, might it be something related to "coffee"? because checking the files in the previous build, it has some sprites with "coffee" too, but couldn't trigger it!

I really wanted those coffee scenes and got them.
(I can help you with this route if you really need it)

Last edited:
Reactions: ChireHime

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
As for "Coffee Sprites" - I only know about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and they were added to the previous version of the demo. Have you seen these in the game?
I've only seen the sprites inside the folders when I were looking for a way to bypass the log in problem. Just like in the latest update. My logic told me, if they are there, maybe the scene is. But again, I couldn't trigger it on the previous build of the game, with Day 4. And I didn't have enough time to check out on the latest, sadly. I did see the scene in TikTok months ago, it shows up when you look up for spoilers. Oh well, again, to wait, if no one managed to trigger it when "Cindy was Hiding"

And if you know how to, I know at least another user needed to know, so if you can tell how to, it would be really sweet of you!

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
I've only seen the sprites inside the folders when I were looking for a way to bypass the log in problem. Just like in the latest update. My logic told me, if they are there, maybe the scene is. But again, I couldn't trigger it on the previous build of the game, with Day 4. And I didn't have enough time to check out on the latest, sadly. I did see the scene in TikTok months ago, it shows up when you look up for spoilers. Oh well, again, to wait, if no one managed to trigger it when "Cindy was Hiding"

And if you know how to, I know at least another user needed to know, so if you can tell how to, it would be really sweet of you!
Here we go!:D

How to get coffee-scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It works at new and previous version of 4th Day's Demo

Links and password for previous version:

WINDOWS X64

DecryptionKey: ZrDpw7bvr_QknOLmxUhZOcKlYa8kD_j4j63huW6ErdY

WINDOWS X86

DecryptionKey: Ua-djsNNhSq5bjQLy4SlwsItKANyIeXCiFcLvn7ePWM
Username: BSGAdmin
Password: CindyIsHiding

Ikki_Miginita

Jul 27, 2023
I found the link of the day 4 update in Kemono.party so here they are

WINDOWS 64-bit
Mega
DecryptionKey:Vco675BsPJ80YeR_4wbAOZDfFY-oXx5v3uHLTBrUAsg

WINDOWS 32-bit
Mega
DecryptionKey:7lm9zCAEorJAj8tuuNJI50bdHiX0Yp-fkbkHj2DiLCw

Mac OSX DMG
Mega
DycryptionKey:iWUQsE3SCpXVkkjZibkYmyNxY8C3KQXI2oQACW2jwm4

Password:EverDownward

It not full yet, it's just another preview that you can look around the house
The password does not work to access the Mega file

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
But how to access the MEGA file? Just with that password?
Nope, please, use the decryption key - it is under each link
Just copy combination

A password just for log in the game, but remember, don't use EverDownward - it doesn't work and the game will crash until the next restart your PC

Last edited:

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
I managed to play but when day 2 ends it crashes and exits the game. It also happens with some other options
It is true that the transition from Day 2 to Day 3 makes the game hiccup. For me, it freezes the longest, but it manages to pass after a few seconds. If you have tried to play with other programs closed, a personal configuration of your graphic card to boost the game, or even playing full windowed, and not clicking on it after you click on the button to proceed to the next day, then it's a hard fix. Maybe someone else might be able to help, though!

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
nvm I have to wait for the new passwords to be leaked. so much security for a game made with their ass lol
I can tell that the problem comes from the Username. The Password works so far. and for this version is "EverDownward" (without the quotes). If you want to play, there's a previous version of Day 4, without the exploring the house's part, that works with the Username provided and the password "CindyIsHiding". Check in page 7-ish

UR Daddy69

Mar 6, 2021
nvm I have to wait for the new passwords to be leaked. so much security for a game made with their ass lol
i said the same thing lol your not missing anything i played it before they changed the password again. you just expolre the house then guy comes in say one sentence and thats it.

Reactions: nerdemojiface

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
I can tell that the problem comes from the Username. The Password works so far. and for this version is "EverDownward" (without the quotes). If you want to play, there's a previous version of Day 4, without the exploring the house's part, that works with the Username provided and the password "CindyIsHiding". Check in page 7-ish
i wanted to see day 4 updates unfortunately, thanks for the info though

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
i said the same thing lol your not missing anything i played it before they changed the password again. you just expolre the house then guy comes in say one sentence and thats it.
You can able to see his room but there are two rejection route:
One rejection route is that you will be able to leave the house by clicking the front door, go outside, check the van or start the van. But that just it.
In the other rejection route, you'll be able to see his room. And to end the game you can either do the same thing as the first rejection route or grab a knife from a drawer in the kitchen and then go in his room again.