DecryptionKey:7lm9zCAEorJAj8tuuNJI50bdHiX0Yp-fkbkHj2DiLCw

Mac OSX DMG

DycryptionKey:iWUQsE3SCpXVkkjZibkYmyNxY8C3KQXI2oQACW2jwm4

Password:EverDownward

It not full yet, it's just another preview that you can look around the house

Last edited:

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
Hello, first of all, thanks for the updates and everything! Second, is anyone else having problems logging in the latest update? I managed to play once, using the username and the password here. Then, suddenly, it says "These details appear to be incorrect". I even checked out in another site mentioned here before, and they said they changed the password, but that one doesn't work. Could it be the username? Does anybody have a way to play? Thanks again!

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, first of all, thanks for the updates and everything! Second, is anyone else having problems logging in the latest update? I managed to play once, using the username and the password here. Then, suddenly, it says "These details appear to be incorrect". I even checked out in another site mentioned here before, and they said they changed the password, but that one doesn't work. Could it be the username? Does anybody have a way to play? Thanks again!
The username use should use is BSGAdmin and the password now change into EverDownward

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
The username use should use is BSGAdmin and the password now change into EverDownward
Yes, I will repeat my issue: When I first got the latest update (where we can explore the house), I could play just fine, using that Username, and Password. But in the last two days, using them gets me the message "These details appears to be incorrect. Please, try again". I typed it, I copy-pasted it, I watched out for spaces or anything, but nothing. And if I keep trying to click to log in, it says something about an error in the connection, and elapse time (I cannot read it well, the red text overlays)
I am aware of the change of the passwords and such, and I did play one day. But since the past two days, nothing.
I was wondering if anyone else got the same problem, or knows how to fix it? Because nothing I do works anymore.

kezuki18

Jul 23, 2023
First, I exported all the files using a tool called Asset Ripper. After that, a new folder called
'YourBoyfriend' appears in 'YourBoyfriend_Data'. I looked through the folders until I found the password in a file called Bond.cs:

YourBoyfriend_Data/ YourBoyfriend/ ExportedProject/ Assets/ MonoScript/ Fungus (Bond.cs)
Can you do it again with the latest Day 4 build? The same password isnt working

kezuki18

Jul 23, 2023
Yes, I will repeat my issue: When I first got the latest update (where we can explore the house), I could play just fine, using that Username, and Password. But in the last two days, using them gets me the message "These details appears to be incorrect. Please, try again". I typed it, I copy-pasted it, I watched out for spaces or anything, but nothing. And if I keep trying to click to log in, it says something about an error in the connection, and elapse time (I cannot read it well, the red text overlays)
I am aware of the change of the passwords and such, and I did play one day. But since the past two days, nothing.
I was wondering if anyone else got the same problem, or knows how to fix it? Because nothing I do works anymore.
Same thing happening to me rn

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
It's seem like something did happen with the files and I did what that person did to find the username and password and found nothing

• Sad
Reactions: kezuki18

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
Can you do it again with the latest Day 4 build? The same password isnt working
I saw this, and tried, but I didn't find anything. I even tried with the previous patch (day 4, no house) but I didn't find the username or password. What I did find, thought, is that the url to access to the game (I guess? the log in block screen?) is different. I didn't test on previous patches, so I am not sure if it's irrelevant, or if it's the cause.
I suppose, at worst, we have to wait for the whole day to be completed, and someone is kind enough to share here.

Reactions: Татьяна2002

kezuki18

Jul 23, 2023
I saw this, and tried, but I didn't find anything. I even tried with the previous patch (day 4, no house) but I didn't find the username or password. What I did find, thought, is that the url to access to the game (I guess? the log in block screen?) is different. I didn't test on previous patches, so I am not sure if it's irrelevant, or if it's the cause.
I suppose, at worst, we have to wait for the whole day to be completed, and someone is kind enough to share here.
Yeah that sounds about right. Sucks but what can you do. Thanks again for the feedback and the attempt. Hopefully its not too long of a wait

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
Hey, guys, I checked previous version of 4th Day's Demo - it works with previous password "CindyIsHiding", but if you use "EverDownward" at least once ANYWHERE, the game will not work anymore and this version too, until you will not restart your PC.

I think there is something wrong with latest password or rather with register ("Remember, there is a new password and it is case sensitive" - that's from Patreon post).

I'm glad previous version is still working. Yes, they added new content in the latest Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that's not all. Chin up, dudes!))

ChireHime

May 10, 2023
Hey, guys, I checked previous version of 4th Day's Demo - it works with previous password "CindyIsHiding", but if you use "EverDownward" at least once ANYWHERE, the game will not work anymore and this version too, until you will not restart your PC.

I think there is something wrong with latest password or rather with register ("Remember, there is a new password and it is case sensitive" - that's from Patreon post).

I'm glad previous version is still working. Yes, they added new content in the latest Demo
but that's not all. Chin up, dudes!))
That password is cursed :LOL:

I guess we will have to wait. And about the new content added, might it be something related to "coffee"? because checking the files in the previous build, it has some sprites with "coffee" too, but couldn't trigger it!

Reactions: Niсki-chan

Niсki-chan

Jul 4, 2022
That password is cursed :LOL:

I guess we will have to wait. And about the new content added, might it be something related to "coffee"? because checking the files in the previous build, it has some sprites with "coffee" too, but couldn't trigger it!
As for "Coffee Sprites" - I only know about
and they were added to the previous version of the demo. Have you seen these in the game?