VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Sillhouette06

Dec 23, 2023
Does anyone here know anything about unity? I've been messing around with the games files and managed to (hopefully) delete everything that supports networking and online play. Now the game boots up without connecting to the servers but the login screen is still there, doesn't do anything though. Tried searching around google but i couldn't find anything. If anyone knows how to delete the login screen, lmk please!

Jan 3, 2020
Does anyone here know anything about unity? I've been messing around with the games files and managed to (hopefully) delete everything that supports networking and online play. Now the game boots up without connecting to the servers but the login screen is still there, doesn't do anything though. Tried searching around google but i couldn't find anything. If anyone knows how to delete the login screen, lmk please!
Okay, so, I don't know anything about Unity but I know how splash screens and logins work for Renpy, so I'm thinking they might be similar. The coding will likely be linked to an "at boot up" code, either in the same script as the main menu or a separate security script. Now, you said that it doesn't do anything, so it sounds like you deleted the actual input file that connects to the password and server code, but not the screen file. So at a guess, you'll need to find whatever script or line of code summons a button and two input boxes on screen (it's not an image file, I know that much). Is it possible to search for the phrase "JustAnotherDay" or the words "Password" or "Email"? It might lead you to the screen file itself, given as I said it's basic text box stuff so they should be grouped together. Alternatively, you could try to force it offline and then add your own login in, making a universal password for all offline versions but that sounds like more work.

As I said, I don't know anything about Unity, I'm just going off of a different system's coding here. But I find blundering through normally works for me. :p

Edit: Again, I don't know anything, but here's a page I found regarding login screens. Might help clue you in on what to look for and what to delete. Remember to make back ups of files incase it breaks the game so you can retry hacking it.

Good luck! From one pirate to another, I'm rooting for ya! good-luck.gif

Last edited:

NauseAxe_404

Mar 17, 2024
I hope the other guy was able to help ya, good luck! as another pirate, I applaud your efforts, may the piracy gods be with ye. o7

Sillhouette06

Dec 23, 2023
Okay, so, I don't know anything about Unity but I know how splash screens and logins work for Renpy, so I'm thinking they might be similar. The coding will likely be linked to an "at boot up" code, either in the same script as the main menu or a separate security script. Now, you said that it doesn't do anything, so it sounds like you deleted the actual input file that connects to the password and server code, but not the screen file. So at a guess, you'll need to find whatever script or line of code summons a button and two input boxes on screen (it's not an image file, I know that much). Is it possible to search for the phrase "JustAnotherDay" or the words "Password" or "Email"? It might lead you to the screen file itself, given as I said it's basic text box stuff so they should be grouped together. Alternatively, you could try to force it offline and then add your own login in, making a universal password for all offline versions but that sounds like more work.

As I said, I don't know anything about Unity, I'm just going off of a different system's coding here. But I find blundering through normally works for me. :p

Edit: Again, I don't know anything, but here's a page I found regarding login screens. Might help clue you in on what to look for and what to delete. Remember to make back ups of files incase it breaks the game so you can retry hacking it.

Good luck! From one pirate to another, I'm rooting for ya! View attachment 3481019
Thank you for your help! Unfortunately i just can't seem to get it to work. I did find the assests for the login screen, it's in the "YourBoyfriend_Data" folder called "level0". Deleting that file makes the game boot up with a blackscreen, so i'm guessing there's still some code somewhere that requires level0 to run first thing when opening the game and since the file is missing it just results in nothingness. I did try to mess around with the code on dnspy buttt... nothing but errors. I will try again later but for now it seems impossible for my zero coding knowledge. The code is very long and i get more confused the more i look at it :×

Jan 3, 2020
Thank you for your help! Unfortunately i just can't seem to get it to work. I did find the assests for the login screen, it's in the "YourBoyfriend_Data" folder called "level0". Deleting that file makes the game boot up with a blackscreen, so i'm guessing there's still some code somewhere that requires level0 to run first thing when opening the game and since the file is missing it just results in nothingness. I did try to mess around with the code on dnspy buttt... nothing but errors. I will try again later but for now it seems impossible for my zero coding knowledge. The code is very long and i get more confused the more i look at it :×
Hey, I've no clue how it works either, but I'd argue right now you're more experienced than me. :p But I'm glad I could at least point you in the right direction, even if you haven't found a way to bypass it yet. I'll try have a rummage in the files myself, see if maybe I can dig up anything, but as I say I'm a Renpy guy with no clue of Unity, I'd basically be shoving my hand up a mechanical Kermit with no clue what circuits I'm pulling out. XD

But still, hope you find an answer. If I find anything myself, I'll shoot you a reply with my findings. ^^ And again, good luck!

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 2:

Last edited:

Sillhouette06

Dec 23, 2023
Hey, I've no clue how it works either, but I'd argue right now you're more experienced than me. :p But I'm glad I could at least point you in the right direction, even if you haven't found a way to bypass it yet. I'll try have a rummage in the files myself, see if maybe I can dig up anything, but as I say I'm a Renpy guy with no clue of Unity, I'd basically be shoving my hand up a mechanical Kermit with no clue what circuits I'm pulling out. XD

But still, hope you find an answer. If I find anything myself, I'll shoot you a reply with my findings. ^^ And again, good luck!

Edit:

Edit 2:
Dude no way you actually did it thats insanee.
So not sure if you still need it, but here are the files i deleted(its mostly everything with security, net, web in the name haha)

I typed it by hand, so there might be typos
Monobleedingedge/
etc(the whole folder, but don't delete anything else in mono, pretty sure the game needs it to launch at all)

Yourboyfriend_data/
System.enterpriseservices.dll
System.net.http.dll
System.security.dll
System.transactions.dll
Unityengine.gamecentermodule.dll
Unityengine.tlsmodule.dll
Unityengine.unetmodule.dll
Unityengine.unityanalyticsmodule.dll
Unityengine.unityconnectmodule.dll
Unityengine.unitycurlmodule.dll
Unityengine.unitywebrequestassetbundlemodule.dll
Unityengine.unitywebrequestaudiomodule.dll
Unityengine.unitywebrequestmodule.dll
Unityengine.unitywebrequesttexturemodule.dll
Unityengine.unitywebrequestwwwmodule.dll

But seriously thank you, it wouldn't have been possible without you <3 have fun playing the game!

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2020
Here is your boyfriend day 4 cracked for anyone too lazy to do it:

Thanks to dudelookingforstuff! You can follow their tutorial if you would rather crack it yourself!
Mate, we're in the same boat together, I just did what I could so everyone could get their psycho golf ball fix without paywalls. I mean, I'm sure as hell gonna keep the crack you did around cos it's likely more elegant than my "file go burr" method. :p But honestly, you'd probably have gotten there without my help. And if not for you, I wouldn't have gotten the idea to brute force it myself, so now everyone has two ways to remove the security wall!

But, seriously, great work on the crack. ^^ I'm just glad I could assist in my own ham fisted way.

Sillhouette06

Dec 23, 2023
Mate, we're in the same boat together, I just did what I could so everyone could get their psycho golf ball fix without paywalls. I mean, I'm sure as hell gonna keep the crack you did around cos it's likely more elegant than my "file go burr" method. :p But honestly, you'd probably have gotten there without my help. And if not for you, I wouldn't have gotten the idea to brute force it myself, so now everyone has two ways to remove the security wall!

But, seriously, great work on the crack. ^^ I'm just glad I could assist in my own ham fisted way.
No no the 'crack' is the method you discovered, i just uploaded it for the people who wouldn't want to do it themselves. I'm also glad everyone can freely enjoy this bald bastard(affectionately).
Thanks for all that you did making this possible as well, hope that we can crack the next update or the finished game when it comes around to it!

nerdemojiface

Jul 20, 2023
Well, of course it got cancelled. People started broadcasting it here, so it was a matter of time they found out (either the creators, or some hardcore fan, follows this post, as they always block the solutions given here, or if there's another forum with the same kind of info?), and they did the most logical solution: cancel it.
Next time, think twice before broadcasting credentials here freely, because they will get banned asap.
:censored:
fr lol