VN Unity Your Boyfriend [v2024-02-24] [Inverted Mind INC.]

Jan 3, 2020
Can someone give me a detailed list of choices to get the day 4 bath/dessert scene?
Here's how I normally get it, but odds are you'll definitely end up with someone dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right, hopefully that's everything, been a while since I played. Think I remembered everything. Point is, and I can't believe I'm saying this but it's accurate, you need need to be submissive and breedable. I mean, you could just completely go down the "he's my boyfriend" route but I don't know if that hinders anything, I always picked the path that USED to save lives... They since changed it and I always get someone killed or get myself tortured. -_- Poor Don always ends up paying the price (you used to just get some random mob character killed AND be sweet with Peter, but I've not got that to work for two updates now.)

Apr 22, 2024
Here's how I normally get it, but odds are you'll definitely end up with someone dead:
Right, hopefully that's everything, been a while since I played. Think I remembered everything. Point is, and I can't believe I'm saying this but it's accurate, you need need to be submissive and breedable. I mean, you could just completely go down the "he's my boyfriend" route but I don't know if that hinders anything, I always picked the path that USED to save lives... They since changed it and I always get someone killed or get myself tortured. -_- Poor Don always ends up paying the price (you used to just get some random mob character killed AND be sweet with Peter, but I've not got that to work for two updates now.)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Was it so hard for the developer to just make a walkthrough? Any time I'm just nice to Peter, my character rejects the dessert and bath offer, and goes to bed. If this doesn't work, I will cry. By the way, I can't watch the animation because it will crash my emulator (winlator). Do I have to sit on Peter's lap, and watch it?

Apr 22, 2024
I did not get the option to say 'what the fuck is wrong with you' or 'grab the knife' and I got the same ending where I reject Peter's offer of dessert and a bath.

Jan 3, 2020
I did not get the option to say 'what the fuck is wrong with you' or 'grab the knife' and I got the same ending where I reject Peter's offer of dessert and a bath.
Okay, so this time I've played through it again and written out each and every text box verbatim that you pick. Seems I was mixing up one or two bits. As I said, it has been a while. :p Anyway, square brackets are instructions, the rest is the choice you pick. "Peter" is the grey guy's actual name.
If this doesn't work, you might be running off of an older version. In which case, you can find the version we cracked on this forum (no email or password needed) in this post:

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2024
Hey, I've no clue how it works either, but I'd argue right now you're more experienced than me. :p But I'm glad I could at least point you in the right direction, even if you haven't found a way to bypass it yet. I'll try have a rummage in the files myself, see if maybe I can dig up anything, but as I say I'm a Renpy guy with no clue of Unity, I'd basically be shoving my hand up a mechanical Kermit with no clue what circuits I'm pulling out. XD

But still, hope you find an answer. If I find anything myself, I'll shoot you a reply with my findings. ^^ And again, good luck!

Edit:

Edit 2:
Off topic, but, can you please tell me how to get the bath/dessert scene in your boyfriend? I tried rejecting my friends, and being nice to Peter, but my character rejects the offer every time. I need to get the option to close the glovebox in the Kindness route, but I can't trigger it.

Apr 22, 2024
Okay, so this time I've played through it again and written out each and every text box verbatim that you pick. Seems I was mixing up one or two bits. As I said, it has been a while. :p Anyway, square brackets are instructions, the rest is the choice you pick. "Peter" is the grey guy's actual name.
If this doesn't work, you might be running off of an older version. In which case, you can find the version we cracked on this forum (no email or password needed) in this post:
Thank you so much! Ignore my other comment in the other thread. I dont know why I posted it. This game is making me lose my mind.

Reactions: dudelookingforstuff
Apr 22, 2024
Don't hate me for spamming you, but, do you have to watch the animation? The emulator that I am using (winlator) can't play it, and I don't have a windows device.

Jan 3, 2020
Don't hate me for spamming you, but, do you have to watch the animation? The emulator that I am using (winlator) can't play it, and I don't have a windows device.
Honestly, I can't think of a way to skip it, so you might have to. I think it's tied to the route itself, sadly, you don't get an option to say no. :/ I, unfortunately, don't have a way to get around that.

I mean, the video is like 20-30 seconds long and it's purely lore (why Peter is bald), but that's it. If it doesn't freeze or crash the emulator, you could wait it out. But otherwise I can't help with that particular problem, sorry.

Apr 22, 2024
Honestly, I can't think of a way to skip it, so you might have to. I think it's tied to the route itself, sadly, you don't get an option to say no. :/ I, unfortunately, don't have a way to get around that.

I mean, the video is like 20-30 seconds long and it's purely lore (why Peter is bald), but that's it. If it doesn't freeze or crash the emulator, you could wait it out. But otherwise I can't help with that particular problem, sorry.
It does immediately crash the emulator, but if it works on any windows version, I'll just wait until I get a laptop to play the game. Thank you for bypassing the login, by the way. Now I can wait a few months to play it. I think I will get the December build of the game, because I dont think the animation is in that build. Why is the animation so heavy on an emulator, though?

Jan 3, 2020
It does immediately crash the emulator, but if it works on any windows version, I'll just wait until I get a laptop to play the game. Thank you for bypassing the login, by the way. Now I can wait a few months to play it. I think I will get the December build of the game, because I dont think the animation is in that build. Why is the animation so heavy on an emulator, though?
If I were to guess, it's likely because it's a large file. You can't really compress pre-rendered video files when it comes to games, I mean even in games like Resident Evil 1 the CGI cutscenes are huge. So odds are, when it loads on an emulator, it simply overpowers it by demanding too much of your device and breaks the emulator. It is the only pre-rendered cutscene in the game, they only recently got experimental with that stuff, so it seems like the logical reason.

But yeah, me and silhouette (guy who I worked with on the crack) will probably keep working on future cracks, so when you're able to play on a laptop they'll be whatever recent version is available waiting on this forum, so no worries. ^^

Apr 22, 2024
If I were to guess, it's likely because it's a large file. You can't really compress pre-rendered video files when it comes to games, I mean even in games like Resident Evil 1 the CGI cutscenes are huge. So odds are, when it loads on an emulator, it simply overpowers it by demanding too much of your device and breaks the emulator. It is the only pre-rendered cutscene in the game, they only recently got experimental with that stuff, so it seems like the logical reason.

But yeah, me and silhouette (guy who I worked with on the crack) will probably keep working on future cracks, so when you're able to play on a laptop they'll be whatever recent version is available waiting on this forum, so no worries. ^^
You've already done more than enough, so I'll make this my final question. If I wanted to try to remove or mess with the animation files, what files in the game folder contain the animation?

Jan 3, 2020
You've already done more than enough, so I'll make this my final question. If I wanted to try to remove or mess with the animation files, what files in the game folder contain the animation?
Ah, sadly that isn't going to be easy. It's likely in one of the SharedAsset files, commonly 0 or 1 as creators are pretty lazy. :p However, these files aren't exactly easy to surgically extract things from. If you delete the entire file with the animation in, it could remove items unrelated to the animation and trigger a crash (or at least cause missing textures). It might also cause a crash if the file isn't present as the code will be unable to read it properly. Of course, the higher numbered sharedasset file could contain the animation too given it's a new addition. I'm not saying it's impossible, most of what I just said is kind of a theory given I'm no Unity coder, just that it might be difficult to extract the animation to bypass it.

But, again, it'll likely be the SharedAsset files found in the YourBoyfriend_Data folder. NOT the .RESS files, the .ASSET files (the extension is important). I'm no coder, but I hope you have success in finding a way to bypass the animation. ^^