Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

rlJinZ

Oct 26, 2021
As I told you, you can't see the key, from where you are jump to the left until you can't see Youmu and press z to grab the key...In my screenshot, I just got it down already...as for the version of my game, it says 1.00, I'll downloat it from here an see if I can find something else...
1637071021027.png
yep, as I've doubted, that key is a bug, as you can see, I'm playing in 1.03 and there are no keys there, even if I've pressed z a lot, all I hear is the sword lol, so don't worry about this. The only thing that stopping you from getting 100% is the missing hearts (and maybe the ufos too), good luck! One question I wanna ask, how to complete level 34? Is there an exit door, cuz after I got the ending, the stage still shows red (uncompleted)

unimportant: forget what I said about me playing version 1.19, apparently it's 1.00 ._. damn, got scammed

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
View attachment 1502992
yep, as I've doubted, that key is a bug, as you can see, I'm playing in 1.03 and there are no keys there, even if I've pressed z a lot, all I hear is the sword lol, so don't worry about this. The only thing that stopping you from getting 100% is the missing hearts (and maybe the ufos too), good luck! One question I wanna ask, how to complete level 34? Is there an exit door, cuz after I got the ending, the stage still shows red (uncompleted)

unimportant: forget what I said about me playing version 1.19, apparently it's 1.00 ._. damn, got scammed
After you get the ending, the game takes you to the title screen, so I don't really know about that...also, after playing again after so long, I noticed I made a mistake...I wasn't at 99,7%, rather I was at 97,9%(my bad), and I found a new heart and ufo, right now I'm at 98,15%, I'm still missing some hearts it seems, cause I still got only 14...

RockCaster23

Dec 9, 2021
hey when i try to play, it says "Cannot locate basic info data". does this need an pluggin or a engine to run?
sorry, but im new in this and i cant find anything about this error

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1502992

The only way I've been able to get the item behind the door in that level is by using a spring and going from the bottom, I spent a good 2 hours and haven't seen the key aside from once inside one of the trees.

Anacount

Mar 31, 2020
anybody has the latest version? I'm encountering a bug that wont let me get the locked door on stage 33

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
I´ve been in some pages but i cant get the older versions bcs this shitty thing keeps telling me to disable the addblock but i dont even have it installed.
I tried some thing but nothing.
Help?
Sorry my poor english

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Why does this game not ever tell you how to dash? I actually stopped playing because I kept finding spots that seemed to have near impossible jumps that I could only ever do in levels where the enemy would confuse you because of how Youmu would get a bit more speed and just thought the game really wanted you to have an absurd degree of precision.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Why does this game not ever tell you how to dash? I actually stopped playing because I kept finding spots that seemed to have near impossible jumps that I could only ever do in levels where the enemy would confuse you because of how Youmu would get a bit more speed and just thought the game really wanted you to have an absurd degree of precision.
If I recall, the game tells you when it introduces the wedges.

There are some jumps that are impossible without the bunny suit though.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
If I recall, the game tells you when it introduces the wedges.

There are some jumps that are impossible without the bunny suit though.
That's how I found out it might be a mechanic but it doesn't actually tell you how to do it just that running into the wedges will let you run up the wall so I assumed it might be an upgrade you need or something and just gave up because I assumed it was down one of those paths I saw in earlier levels where it seemed like you needed to make pixel perfect jumps to go down them.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
So any chances of other games from the same developer coming to the website? I've seen an english version of one of them in the shop.

Jan 8, 2021
So any chances of other games from the same developer coming to the website? I've seen an english version of one of them in the shop.
The ones with Reimu and Byakuren as the protagonists are on a different site for what it's worth (I do not recall the name of said site). The Reimu one is translated I'm unsure of Byakurens.

Jan 8, 2021
Are they as good as this one?
Reimu's one I didn't get too far into it but its alright gameplay wise if you're into rogue like rpgs. Byakuren's is basically like this one but with her as a protagonist, there are new additions and is overall better than this one imo. The triggers for the h scenes are the same.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayra and Banshee96

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Reimu's one I didn't get too far into it but its alright gameplay wise if you're into rogue like rpgs. Byakuren's is basically like this one but with her as a protagonist, there are new additions and is overall better than this one imo. The triggers for the h scenes are the same.
Alright thanks! Might give them a try even if it's just for the gallery only.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Game's looks cute and all and i remember playing it awhile back but man it doesn't bring good memories... Enemies reappearing, same high pitched sounds, tight hitbox, slow running, manual screen scroll (this is the first time i see this in a side scroller and i'm not talking about scrolling down or up). At least they put a tutorial but the save feature is also questionable.

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
if you want to enjoy this game you better look at it as more of a game than a hentai gallery.
also, squall14, there is an option in the settings that makes it so you always run. definitely use that.

Reactions: Squall14

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
manual screen scroll (this is the first time i see this in a side scroller and i'm not talking about scrolling down or up)
I guess you never played Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo :unsure: (the L and R buttons did exactly the same function)

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I played super mario world but it was a long time ago. Also, i was more of a sonic fan back then (not that i hate mario games).

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes