Others - Completed - Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Fun game at first but gets boring after 4 levels... The platforming in this game is too repetitive (nothing exciting gonna jump at you or whatnot) and the atmosphere is pretty monotone. The same enemies until level 4 and the same collectables (coins, health upgrade and sparkle gem). The game seems very long as well. I was at level 4 and only did 8% of the game. Don't get me wrong, i love myself some lengthy games but they have to be exciting all the way through. Also, the game explains you about everything except how to run, stomp and how to scroll the screen (which is the most important thing in the game). I feel this could've been a hidden gem if the platforming wasn't boring. I give 3* because it entertained me at first ngl.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

ebulimaster

this is a coruios game based on super mario advance, but with a katana. it is sad to say that i found it insanely repetitive, although the idea is nice, the game changes justa bit in every level, in ole is lava and the next one lifts, but the character doesnt change, i would like to see some upgrades in clothes or weapons to be great
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rudz

I was searching for a 2d game with alright graphics, female protagonist and corruption. and stumbled upon it. This game loosely fits the description, but giving it four stars because while it kind of is the type of game that I like, it has notable downsides just as other commenters mentioned.

Pros:
    -solid 2d platformer
    -good graphics
    -good CG
    -in English

Cons:
    -sprites reuse in mid and late game
    -grindy and boring mechanics starting from mid game
    -corruption mechanics are rudimentary; stats only really affect the ending, very little variation within common scenes
  4. 3.00 star(s)

DSiGuy9

Best I can describe this game is very "meh". The gameplay is extremely basic and nothing offensive, and the scenes are pretty fair watches.
    I think there are two big flaws that hold this game back: firstly, while I did say the gameplay was basic, the level design is a different story. Most stages are a breeze to get through, but there's a lot of instances where you'll get blindsided by an upcoming enemy while you're riding on a minecart or lift, and it happened enough times to where I started to get VERY annoyed. Even putting the enemies aside, the game will ask you to do some really tedious things for the sparkly things in each level or for the red coins hidden everywhere. (I hope you like fighting the wind for 10 minutes!) And even past THAT, some levels feel almost Metroidvania-like in design (Let me state this again: some STAGES feel Metroidvania-like.) and they wear out their welcome very quickly.
    Secondly, this game has no gallery mode. Maybe I'm spoiled by other games of this genre (the "run or be raped" style games), but there are a lot of different scenes in this game, and there's at least one scene for every single KO scenario, be it by enemy or by hazard, and some enemies could have up to 4 different scenes. I absolutely love the variety, but the only way to do this is to die to the enemies over and over. It's not horrible, but it's a pain to try and see every single scene if you want to get everything for archiving purposes. Granted, there's a memory option where you can watch Youmu getting raped in past endeavors, but again, that needs to be filled up by getting KO'd by everything, and even then you'll never know if there's a scene you might've missed.

Overall, okay game at its best, a clumsy mess at its worst.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Wow, so sad that this has no reviews... This game is good, here is why:

1 - H-Scenes: you can be raped when you lose (you can't lose actually, you appear were you "died") or prostitute yourself. You have various scenes with every monster and every scene can change a bit depending on your "experience", if you are a virgin and the clothes that you are wearing. All scenes are semi-animated with sound, sadly no voice. You can access the galery any time from your menu. Good art and nice variety of positions. VERY FAPPABLE. And remember kids, your first time is important, lol.

2 - Gameplay: a side scroller platform game, were the platform part is the main part. You fight monster only with normal attacks, no special moves. The platform part is very engaging and all the different levels have different gimmicks that makes the game feel fresh despite being pretty long.

3 - Story: ???

4 - Summary: engaging platformer with good art, good scenes variety and amount (all of them are semi-animated, don't forget that), and a decent soundtrack. A very F&F game, fun and fappable. I really recommend giving this a shot.