Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

AkaNoTsukiHime

Aug 25, 2018
So I've done all this, and you also need to get all 25 red point cards in each stage and get the weird grey card(worth 100 points each) in each stage to get 100%. The problem is the grey cards, I wasn't tracking which ones I got so I have no idea which stages to even search for them, but I got everything else. 98.73 percent.
Is it certain that every stage will have a grey point? And can I know where is the last 2 red points in stage 3

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
For anyone that wants it, I have a CE table for this game.

A list of what is in it:
  • Health: Current and Max (displayed in number/portions of hearts. i.e: 1⅔ hearts, 4 hearts, etc)
  • Money
  • Experience
  • Levels
  • Times Humiliated
  • Number of partners
As of posting, haven't yet had any of the pointers become invalid, no matter how many times the game gets restarted or different saves loaded consecutively.

EDIT: Updated. Hopefully has the right pointers now. Also no longer depends on the same filename for the game exe. Just attach CE to the game and enable the getBase script.

EDIT: I recently bought the game (Currently v1.07 at the time of this edit), the table works without changes so far. There were a few seconds delay before the pointers showed the correct values, but I don't think I'll need to look for better pointers for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrbitalTomato

retardedbrain12

Jan 28, 2020
It's good for a side-scroller action game, but too grindy for my taste. I came to fap but my hands are too busy with the controls. I could have changed the keys if I wanted to, but sexual content was just average so I just let it pass.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I remembered about this game and i decide to replay it, kinda short but good one. (PS: seems your table is not working at least for me here but np is easy to find the values on CE anyway)

For anyone that wants it, I have a CE table for this game.

A list of what is in it:
  • Health: Current and Max (displayed in number/portions of hearts. i.e: 1⅔ hearts, 4 hearts, etc)
  • Money
  • Experience
  • Levels
  • Times Humiliated
  • Number of partners
As of posting, haven't yet had any of the pointers become invalid, no matter how many times the game gets restarted or different saves loaded consecutively.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I remembered about this game and i decide to replay it, kinda short but good one. (PS: seems your table is not working at least for me here but np is easy to find the values on CE anyway)
Just tried it on a different computer to what I made it on. Was indeed broken. Updated the table in the other post. Hopefully I found the correct pointers this time. If someone with more CE experience would like to fix (if the pointers are again wrong per machine) and improve the table, feel free to do so.

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
anybody knows how to leave her naked for the sex scenes? I remember doing it once...

Hiroka_Akita

Apr 9, 2019
Btw, anyone knows how to get the transparent clothes after the 34th stage?

I'm trying since a lot of time ago, but i don't know how get them .-.

Hiroka_Akita

Apr 9, 2019
Nope didn't worked unfortunately. I guess my 2 ghz quad core cpu is too weak for this game.

edit: cpu usage sits at 30-35 percent and yet i'm still getting 24 fps Shame i really liked this game.

Try to move up the cpu priority for the game.

W7: Task manager > Right click on game.exe > Click on Priority > Click on "High"

W10: Task manager > right click on process > Go to details > right click > click priority > click on real time

Sep 15, 2017
Try to move up the cpu priority for the game.

W7: Task manager > Right click on game.exe > Click on Priority > Click on "High"

W10: Task manager > right click on process > Go to details > right click > click priority > click on real time
Still didn't worked. I also checked if the program uses all 4 cores and it does.

tsuchinokoreal

May 4, 2020
This game has a lot of really good scenes with good variety. N is one of my favourite lewd touhou artists and they give me my required big titty touhou fix. However the later stages in this game are just a complete mess of overly mazelike level design and frustrating platforming sections where one wrong jump effectively sends you back to the start of the level. All I'm saying is that I'm glad completed savefiles have been provided because I don't think I would have ever had the patience to beat this game on my own.

Also, since barely anyone seems to know this, there is actually a sequel of sorts to this game by the same developer called Hakurei Reimu's Youkai Extermination Operation! (or 博麗霊夢の妖怪退治大作戦! if you want to search for it). It's a roguelike game obviously starring Reimu. It's basically a clone of the non-h touhou fangame Genso Wanderer as far as gameplay is concerned, even down to having a shopkeeper who you can piss off by attacking (for one of several forced prostitution scenes). This game has more fun gameplay than the Youmu game but it is even more grindy to get scenes and there is a lot less variety in the scenes, with most of the scenes being vaginal sex scenes with the same few positions. The game is also untranslated at the moment unfortunately but there will probably be a translation soon enough.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes