Others Completed Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures [v1.0.7 Cracked] [The N Main Shop]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
Not sure if I'm allowed to post this since it involves a glitch (or if anyone really looks at this forum anymore), but if anyone has trouble reaching some of the red/white coins, one fun thing you can abuse is an spring-grab-jump. The timing and positioning is kinda tight, but right as you bounce off the spring, if you press the sword swing (I think it's Z in the default setup?), you'll grab the spring and bounce off it at the same time. If you high jump off the spring and grab it, if you drop the before you hit the apex of the jump, you can chain them until you hit the ceiling. Makes this game like 10x more fun with this, ngl.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
I played this game so much(Because it doesn't sit well with me when I don't finish a game at 100%, yeah, I'm a fucking perfectionist) but the true problem it's the gray points, there's no way to know where they are or how many are left, same with those gray hearts that increases your health (yep, they're needed for 100%)...also, I found a extra key in a forest level but don't know if it have any use...I got stuck at 99,7% btw...fuck my life...

• Wow
Reactions: rlJinZ

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Anybody knows if there are plans to translate more games from this developer? Really liked this one and would like something similar.

DSiGuy9

Jul 28, 2020
I played this game so much(Because it doesn't sit well with me when I don't finish a game at 100%, yeah, I'm a fucking perfectionist) but the true problem it's the gray points, there's no way to know where they are or how many are left, same with those gray hearts that increases your health (yep, they're needed for 100%)...also, I found a extra key in a forest level but don't know if it have any use...I got stuck at 99,7% btw...fuck my life...
If it helps, the switches in the electrical levels that turn off the conveyors or stop them altogether affect ALL of the electrical stages, and there's a powerup that lets you take items (like keys, springs, or the ramps) out of the level they're in and into another level, and the infinite jump glitch I mentioned earlier. Dunno how many of these were considered (probably all of them if I had to guess) so I'm not sure how much help it is. But if or when you come back to 100% good luck and hats off to you when it happens man!

Hiroka_Akita

Apr 9, 2019
Sadly, it seems that Reimu Youkai Extermination Operation, does not like be translated at all.

Let me warn you guys. UNLESS YOU KNOW JAPANESE DONT PLAY IT
It's WAY TOO HARD.

btd12321

Feb 4, 2018
none of the save files will work, i cant even save my own game and have it create a save file i need help, im using winrar and even if i use the files everyone has uploaded the game doesnt see that they are in the same folder as the gameee im confused, does anyone know how to help?

Sen4472

Jun 11, 2021
Hey guys, for any one interested in 100% gameplay, I managed to to complete 97% without any death, lewd points are 0, the things you needs to find to achieve 100% is 33rd stage one red crystal left, my game bugged out at the stage ( the switches won't work) so I can't get it. There's a silver crystal in the 8th stage upon entering the stage, it lies at the top of the ceiling at the end of the hallway (idk how to get it though). I got 2nd ending, you fight the tentacle boss 2 times, Youmu got saved, no lewd and she went back to her normal life.

rlJinZ

Oct 26, 2021
that's rad m8! I congrats you on this
what have you done to come that far? can you give some tips?
also, can you specify which forest level did you find the extra key?
I can help you find its use and perhaps find other gray points, I'm currently at 96,7%
from what I've read, to get 100%, you shouldn't drink the cheap potion, get defeated by every monster, get every h-scenes... Those are yet to be confirmed but it sounds convincing

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
that's rad m8! I congrats you on this
what have you done to come that far? can you give some tips?
also, can you specify which forest level did you find the extra key?
I can help you find its use and perhaps find other gray points, I'm currently at 96,7%
from what I've read, to get 100%, you shouldn't drink the cheap potion, get defeated by every monster, get every h-scenes... Those are yet to be confirmed but it sounds convincing
Well, all I did was explore a lot, A LOT, also, I din't drink the cheap potion or die even once...BUT, I don't know if the ufos are important too, and some levels are just way too huge, not to mention there are walls, ceilings and floors you can break to find secret rooms, and to finish it up, you can carry a trampoline or those triangle things to run into walls to any level with the mittens, wich means there can be anything anywhere...to sum it up, it's an exploring hell...about the key, it's in level 28, you have to get to the top left corner of the first screen, you can't see it, jump on top of the log and press the z key to grab it, I'll post you a picture...

Reactions: misjebaka

rlJinZ

Oct 26, 2021
I wanna know what version are you playing, I've tried the version in this thread (1.03) and the latest version (1.19), I can't seem to find a key there, but instead, all I see is 3 coins. Perhaps it's a bug. Why do I think it is a bug? Because there are only 34 pure energy things, collecting all 34 of them leads to the third end. If that key exists, there is the 35th one. But that would be, in my experience, impossible.

ScreenShot_2021_1109_18_08_01.png
As you're at 99.7%, which is really close, I can guess that you've collected all the grey points. What you are seemed to be missing right now are the grey hearts. While I have 16, you have only 14. Here's are some quick hints: there is hidden stuff in the collapsed hole, you need to bring either a jumping pad or a triangular block to climb the walls on both sides, the right side will have a grey point and the left will have a grey heart. Try exploring underwater (stage 5, 19), climbing suspiciously tall walls (stage 8, etc...). If you find a huge room, usually the ones that have empty space above, you should explore with the jumping pad. As far as I know, those are the usual places that a grey heart would appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogulair

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I wanna know what version are you playing, I've tried the version in this thread (1.03) and the latest version (1.19), I can't seem to find a key there, but instead, all I see is 3 coins. Perhaps it's a bug. Why do I think it is a bug? Because there are only 34 pure energy things, collecting all 34 of them leads to the third end. If that key exists, there is the 35th one. But that would be, in my experience, impossible.

View attachment 1492330
As you're at 99.7%, which is really close, I can guess that you've collected all the grey points. What you are seemed to be missing right now are the grey hearts. While I have 16, you have only 14. Here's are some quick hints: there is hidden stuff in the collapsed hole, you need to bring either a jumping pad or a triangular block to climb the walls on both sides, the right side will have a grey point and the left will have a grey heart. Try exploring underwater (stage 5, 19), climbing suspiciously tall walls (stage 8, etc...). If you find a huge room, usually the ones that have empty space above, you should explore with the jumping pad. As far as I know, those are the usual places that a grey heart would appear. You can check the YK&DOLC series on youtube to have a full image (I am NOT promoting).
One of the Big tree levels has multiple exits (I can't remember which, been a while since I did the level) the extra key is just for that, without having to exit the level to make the other key respawn. The amount of keys don't signify the amount of Sparks, it's just that most of the keys are for collecting them. Can't remember what it was, but that alternate exit also had an item. For reference I have version 1.03

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019

View attachment 1492330
As you're at 99.7%, which is really close, I can guess that you've collected all the grey points. What you are seemed to be missing right now are the grey hearts. While I have 16, you have only 14. Here's are some quick hints: there is hidden stuff in the collapsed hole, you need to bring either a jumping pad or a triangular block to climb the walls on both sides, the right side will have a grey point and the left will have a grey heart. Try exploring underwater (stage 5, 19), climbing suspiciously tall walls (stage 8, etc...). If you find a huge room, usually the ones that have empty space above, you should explore with the jumping pad. As far as I know, those are the usual places that a grey heart would appear. You can check the YK&DOLC series on youtube to have a full image (I am NOT promoting).
As I told you, you can't see the key, from where you are jump to the left until you can't see Youmu and press z to grab the key...In my screenshot, I just got it down already...as for the version of my game, it says 1.00, I'll downloat it from here an see if I can find something else...

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
As I told you, you can't see the key, from where you are jump to the left until you can't see Youmu and press z to grab the key...In my screenshot, I just got it down already...as for the version of my game, it says 1.00, I'll downloat it from here an see if I can find something else...
Truth be told, it was a LONG time ago that I did that level and found the alt exit. It may of been a previous version that is no longer on this thread, I honestly can't remember.
My CE table still works (even with 1.07 of the english version, just bought it), so maybe I'll go exploring without interruptions when I get the motivation to play it.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes