2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Anopc

Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmm, for android, change your language system to japanese, use winrar extract this game, before do this, i didnt see any image, but after change langue to jp and extract, it work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesoroxxx

momomohas

Feb 2, 2022
yeah game in general is just a disappointing (beat it in an hour, 10 mins at first to get the "good ending"), but the entire game is just go here see scene leave go to next scene with each said scene being like maybe a few text boxes that will end in a minute time, shame because i like the idea of character corruption effecting not just the mind but also the physical body characteristics as well, And only other game i can think of that also does this is Contamination though that one is far more extreme. Anyways if this game had more endings and corruption mechanic actually mattering besides the "battles" at the guild, Speaking of battles that was very disappointing finding out that it was just a scene that you either win or lose based off corruption, i wish it was the typical rpg battle even if it got repetitive.

Also yeah this would be 10x better imo if it was like your typical rpg game then what is actually offered which feels hallow, I can see why this got such low reviews.
a game called star knightess aura has that thing as well it does take a very long time hoever

memoloamimismo

Apr 20, 2018
To fix a lot of the issues I had to download the original game and fill in the missing gaps. I hope this is worth it. Also if you don't really know how to do this, when copying over don't replace just add the files!

Mega OG game Japanese file

I'm not super tech savvy but this is how I got it to work just fine!
Thanks, bro, it works

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
a game called star knightess aura has that thing as well it does take a very long time hoever
yeah i played early build of that, it didn't have skin changes though that was a plan feature, maybe it's in the new one. Also that game is more about bimbofication and the changes are not present in the "game world" only mentally so it's not entirely the same of what i would be looking for, closest thing with the corruption and color changes i found too this was a little gem by the name of CONTAMINATION but that one is quite extreme in other regards also massive futa mc so might not be everyone's thing.

Reactions: momomohas

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
You Can't Corrupt Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 570 MB/159 MB :

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Hey guys is there any way to search games in this website using 2 tags (like for example female protagonist and rpg)?

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone,

Something is wrong with my save files and I'd like to know how to fix it.

Current State:
1. Whenever I start the game it says that a profile error has occured with NW.js I can keep playing regardless
2. I have grinded quite a bit and my elf is already at 10k corruption, but it still says she is a High-Elf in the menu. She does have the appreance of a Faltering Elf and is regualary losing to the Adventure Guild monsters.

I extracted it with WinRAR and thought everything was fine.

Anyone got an idea on how to fix it?

heretic67

Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

Something is wrong with my save files and I'd like to know how to fix it.

Current State:
1. Whenever I start the game it says that a profile error has occured with NW.js I can keep playing regardless
2. I have grinded quite a bit and my elf is already at 10k corruption, but it still says she is a High-Elf in the menu. She does have the appreance of a Faltering Elf and is regualary losing to the Adventure Guild monsters.

I extracted it with WinRAR and thought everything was fine.

Anyone got an idea on how to fix it?
I have the same thing, it just doesn't work :(
That's all I opened, nothing changes after that!

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
I have the same thing, it just doesn't work :(
That's all I opened, nothing changes after that!
After some replaying on original japanese version, these were the "steps" for advancing Ryun:

high Elf -> Fallen Elf:
  1. Reach corruption level ~ 3500
  2. Buy the nun outfit and visit the church at night. Go into the confession booth and trigger the 1st church lewd scene.
  3. Your pink-haired bar coworker will have <3 over his head before you start a shift. After you talked, check the bottom left house in the lower town levels. At night it will be open and he will lewd Ryun into a fallen Elf.
Fallen Elf -> Ex-Elf:
  1. Reach corruption level ~ 8000
  2. Visit the church at night a 2nd time in the confession booth and get lewded to full tan.

Reactions: RzFlux and xantt

Nov 4, 2019
Can someone share a save right before a talk with a pink-haired (transformation to fallen elf)? I've followed guides from comments, but nothing works. Broken shit...

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
when i try to Extract start ask me if i want to replace some files , i mean WTF this is first time i download this game :KEK:
i think uploader corrupt this game and try to install some malware on my PC if im not wrong :unsure:

Reactions: subspace134
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes