• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 10, 2020
I cleared the game once without doing the stuffs its supposed to happened (I know lol I just want to know what happen if I get the good ending), but sonehow after I sent to the recollection room and go back to the base, the movement is really slow like I can't dash or anything. Is there any way to fix the movement speed?

epol

Dec 3, 2016
finally found how to become Faltering Elf,
if you stuck check inside the bar in the day and talk to pink haired person in the left.
Should have yellow heart in the top of the head.

after you talked go in the night in most left corner house there should be event and the next day you will be a Faltering Elf.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Can you freely change skin colour or breast size?

This isnt a full save, I took beginning save hacked it for all items, haven't tested so I take no responsibility for any loss of data lol. Also if you follow the story path down inside the hut you can see recollection room and unlock all if you want inside it.

Last edited:

derBusch

Jul 3, 2018
How to fix naming issue: use WinRAR for files that contain japanese text. This works both ways, conserves jap filenames when storing, AND lets you fix broken encoding when extracting. (Open a broken zip in WinRAR and press ctrl-e, select 932 Japanese Shift-JIS, extract like normal)

Note: You can still use other apps like 7z to *store* as other formats, but winrar itself is needed to fix already broken ones. It's specifically .zip format that breaks asian text in filenames.
Works like a charm you are the man of the day

Reactions: Samuraibear

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
There's just two, either fully corrupted or a nothing ending.

The fully corrupted ending was disappointing in my opinion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah game in general is just a disappointing (beat it in an hour, 10 mins at first to get the "good ending"), but the entire game is just go here see scene leave go to next scene with each said scene being like maybe a few text boxes that will end in a minute time, shame because i like the idea of character corruption effecting not just the mind but also the physical body characteristics as well, And only other game i can think of that also does this is Contamination though that one is far more extreme. Anyways if this game had more endings and corruption mechanic actually mattering besides the "battles" at the guild, Speaking of battles that was very disappointing finding out that it was just a scene that you either win or lose based off corruption, i wish it was the typical rpg battle even if it got repetitive.

Also yeah this would be 10x better imo if it was like your typical rpg game then what is actually offered which feels hallow, I can see why this got such low reviews.

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
How to fix naming issue: use WinRAR for files that contain japanese text. This works both ways, conserves jap filenames when storing, AND lets you fix broken encoding when extracting. (Open a broken zip in WinRAR and press ctrl-e, select 932 Japanese Shift-JIS, extract like normal)

Note: You can still use other apps like 7z to *store* as other formats, but winrar itself is needed to fix already broken ones. It's specifically .zip format that breaks asian text in filenames.
What if the game had already been uploaded to the site fixed? Do you think it would have been very difficult?

Gab'o'Bag

Jul 2, 2019
Quick unsolicited guide on how to extract japanese files without breaking everything if you have 7zip and you dont want to install winRar or locales. Windows 10 only i guess?

1) Add 7zip to environment variables on windows, so you can use it from command line.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) Open CMD on the folder that contains the .zip files

3) Paste these magic words, putting your archive name instead of the placeholder :)
Code:
7z x -mcp=932  YourArchiveName.zip
4) Profit.

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeHowOutTheArse

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
when does the npc that buys the pregnancy spawn? ive waited for a good while. is it random? do i have to burn all my cash?
They're on the other locked house on the southwest side of the slums. You can go in there once pregnant.

AkaiK

Jul 23, 2017
your save wont work without the config, global, and achievements rpgsave files
Untrue, you don't need the config. All that does is change your settings like volume and stuff. I always skip adding the config file from full saves because it messes with my volume settings.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes