2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
i cant figure out what to do, i got 200k and nothing triggered, i found the elf kid and he went back to his home, i got all the armour sets, idk what to do :?

also, i just launched the game and I cant launch my save anymore, the LOAD button is blanked out. i can still see the saves in the folder but i cant actually load them?

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023
cant be done. image writing the game in japanise, thats the situation. when you launch the game its going to try to read it in english; but since its not in english, it dosnt know the language. adding japanise to system local is like teaching your computer to read jap code.

adding subtitle language options is very diffrent from the game itself being written in another language
Shit, that's too bad....

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
is there a version for joiplay? I tried to install and the latest version had problems in the gallery, as well as in displaying the status.

masterdiaz4

Mar 29, 2018
I keep getting this error anytime I try to save. I extracted the game with winrar in japanese. Any help with this?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hey how do i fix this
Yeah this game was really bugger in the unpacking as I remember every one was told to use RAR to unpack it.

I had a terrible time getting it mostly right with 7z.

I don't remember all the detail's but I am pretty sure they are in this thread.

Thing is you have to maintain the Japanese coding, and I think you needed to run it with a Japanese emulation, or go to the trouble of changing the location or system local of your system.

I just got tired of it, but I did finally get it to function, but after all the trouble I never got back to it.

EDIT >>> I think someone should unpack it get it right, and the repackage it properly so all can enjoy it with less trouble.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes