2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Forever. It just starts showing an "expired, buy now" nag screen whenever you start it past a month or so, but the nag screen can just be closed without issue, and used like normal. It's actually been like that since some 1996, when it first came out... crazy to think they've just kept it like that for so long.
They do it like that because most of their money comes from corporations, and they hope that you will buy it sometime for the better stuff in the paid version, but don't really care much about giving away a "free" version.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
so is no one just going to just update the link with a working file for those how are pc illiterate
There's nothing to fix. The file names need to be in japanese to be called by the game but if you're too stupid to follow instructions they won't be because it's your computer gabrling the names. There's nothing anyone but you can do for this.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There's nothing to fix. The file names need to be in japanese to be called by the game but if you're too stupid to follow instructions they won't be because it's your computer gabrling the names. There's nothing anyone but you can do for this.
Maybe, we just hate RAR. I have it working I never used the (Please go buy RAR Ever or free for so many day's then buy it) I do not think it is a case of calling people names, just because mostly they just like me Do not want RAR.

Reactions: Breadt

Thavorn

Aug 30, 2020
7Zip Solution for Japanese char problems/Loading Error. No need for WinRAR:

Run in PowerShell:
Code:
set-alias 7z "$env:ProgramFiles\7-Zip\7z.exe"
7z x -mcp=932 '.\I Won''t Be Corrupted! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~.zip'
Sets 7Zip as an alias. Extract archive with the JAP page.
Looks like this. My PWSH just looks different. Executed next to the archive.

Screenshot.png

Reactions: taglag

SleepySnake

Mar 30, 2021
finally found how to become Faltering Elf,
if you stuck check inside the bar in the day and talk to pink haired person in the left.
Should have yellow heart in the top of the head.

after you talked go in the night in most left corner house there should be event and the next day you will be a Faltering Elf.
for those stuck on fallen elf, just wear the nun robe at night and go into confession booth

Totema

May 26, 2017
Perhaps I am too stupid or can't find something. I am stuck after the bar scene with the lights out and someone molests the butt or something. The scene that comes after the pink haired bar girls kisses you in the storage room. After that, nothing changes for me. Can't progress. I am in the thousands with points and nothing else is happening.

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
Ok I'm having some trouble here. I tried the download from one of the main links then sifted through the thread to find a fix. It got the game running, but I was getting failed load errors on the character images. So, I sifted through the thread here again and tried del.mar's upload and it will not run. I can redownload from the main link and use the previous fix, but I think I will have that image load fail error again of the character images. know of any fixes for this issue.

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
To fix a lot of the issues I had to download the original game and fill in the missing gaps. I hope this is worth it. Also if you don't really know how to do this, when copying over don't replace just add the files!

Mega OG game Japanese file

I'm not super tech savvy but this is how I got it to work just fine!
THANK YOU :)(y)

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
why is the skin not getting dark and the prostitution doesn't progress and i get her pregnant also can't get tattoo ?
does anyone know?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
7Zip Solution for Japanese char problems/Loading Error. No need for WinRAR:

Run in PowerShell:
Code:
set-alias 7z "$env:ProgramFiles\7-Zip\7z.exe"
7z x -mcp=932 '.\I Won''t Be Corrupted! ~Tale of the Naive Elven Swordswoman~.zip'
Sets 7Zip as an alias. Extract archive with the JAP page.
Looks like this. My PWSH just looks different. Executed next to the archive.

View attachment 2847904
This doesn't work; the extraction doesn't create the folder and I can't tell it to "replace" the file (which is just replacing the ZIP anyway)

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
hmm, how can i fix this in the future? i did the same upload process for my first translation and that one didn't have this issue.

unless it's not on my end.
Can you put it down as a .RAR? Since it seems to be a problem with the .zip format specifically, maybe .RAR could work for preserving the text?

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
Reposting fix for users for visibility

HOW TO FIX BROKEN FILES:
Use WINRAR to extract. Open archive with winrar, press ctrl-e in winrar, then select Japanese Shift-JIS, then extract like normal.
For those who don't understand open winrar press ctrl and E at the same time and then when something pops up look a little below the first thing that's checked and you'll see ansi/oem-Japanese Shift-JIS press that then extract and run the game

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes