2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
really liking the setting and art only problem i have is that there is barely anything to do. all the decisions are RNG and what is even the point of a slave market when you can only buy 1 slave?

Reactions: HerbertIronsides

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
unlock their nude... done.
sexy edict enable... done.
change their costume at menu... done.
but i cant get them nude...
anyone know how?

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
YosalouRe
this is a great... and i mean it...great game, the idea is awesome, but the only issue i have with it is...is just so freaking annoying to that a bad ruler die so easily, i get the idea of killing off a bad ruler, but it's seriously annoying to die every 4 choices or so,i think it diminishes the games charm if you have to restart or save every 2 minutes, id suggest to lower the points that every bad choice adds, that way you might actually get to see a proper cg or getting somewhere before dying and starting over

Reactions: YosalouRe

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
YosalouRe
this is a great... and i mean it...great game, the idea is awesome, but the only issue i have with it is...is just so freaking annoying to that a bad ruler die so easily, i get the idea of killing off a bad ruler, but it's seriously annoying to die every 4 choices or so,i think it diminishes the games charm if you have to restart or save every 2 minutes, id suggest to lower the points that every bad choice adds, that way you might actually get to see a proper cg or getting somewhere before dying and starting over
Yeah one of the reviews suggested putting in an indicator to suggest which factions would be affected by each choice. I just felt that it would make the game too easy, but it's something I will consider for future builds. Also the point is that you cant be too good or be too much of an asshole to any one group. You have to be arbitrary and do whatever to survive.

really liking the setting and art only problem i have is that there is barely anything to do. all the decisions are RNG and what is even the point of a slave market when you can only buy 1 slave?
Yeah there is still a lot to do regarding content. If this was version 0.6 I could understand the criticism, but considering its 0.062...

Last edited:

suprise

May 10, 2017
Is anybody know what is the code for the church and the treasure? I got the military and the peasant but i can't figure it out what the other 2 is.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes