Ren'Py - Abandoned - YasudiX [v0.07] [zxc]

1. 1.00 star(s)

crmsn7

Its just soo bad. Its needlsy offensive and in bad taste. The humane choices always get the character killed while the barbaric ones keep him alive....The gameplay is also just soo bad with little erotic elements.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: like really good.

gameplay: needs a lot of work.

story: is ok.

scenes (erotic ones): good.

characters: they are kinda nice.

music: well done.

conclussion: lets start for the weak part. the gameplay is awfull and boring. and the great quality of the draws just work for so long.

psdt: i made this rewiev on the version 0.06.
    and im willing to edited it, if i see the need of it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

v0.06 review

Ignoring the cow tits, because that's a style and while it's not mine, it appeals to some. I just can't rate this game very high.

Basically you make decisions based on random events and those events raise or lower one or more of four factions. If any of those factions get to 100 or 0, you lose. The problem is the contextual clues make little to no sense, and so you may make a choice to find that a faction that was already low takes a sudden hit. Happening once or twice and it's GG, game over screen.

This is piss poor game play.

There should be some sort of guide next to each choice, +military and -church for example. It doesn't have to give you specifics, but when you randomly hit zero or 100 without knowing how you got there, and getting a game over screen, it just feels pretty stupid and boring.

I'll give it two stars because I like the concept of the game, and it's different then what I've seen before, but otherwise I'd say it's a pretty bad game and wouldn't even bother with it honestly.