2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
how do you unlock the scenes? two of my sultans died with only the military tentacle training scene unlocked. no prisoners, no more slaves to buy, no choice to romance any of the characters other than the concubine...what do you actually do in the game? is there a specific point to reach with the factions to unlock a scene?

cause if you can't really choose your progression and just sit around dumbly on the throne making stupid decisions, only hoping for enough luck so that the dialogue option might come up to open the scenes, then it feels kind of pointless as a game.
That's how the game is meant to work :C if you don't pick the right choice you don't get the CG. Faction based CGs (by Greivs) are triggered when the Sultan dies, but there are only three at the moment. The game is based off of Reigns which I fuck'en love and the main mechanic is balancing the factions by making decisions on events, most of the events are based off medieval european history (pig trials).

*Switches to stone bullets*
I'm listening but you better watch yourself.
???

does this game have cheats or walktrought.
You can cheat using the console, but I'm not quite sure how that works.

I will write a mini-walkthrough, but i want to release a fixed version of this build first, as people are getting error screens.

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, this game had been marked as abandoned for a while now, so, apparently, you've been working on the game without us knowing about it.
Apparently I have...

The next update will include a redraw of the wife character, as well as two concubines, one viking themed the other medieval Jewish themed.

May 28, 2018
Hey there all, 'sup? Got an issue here that needs a solution, the numbers for the factions just up and vanish after the first two turns, is there something I can do to get them back?

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
Hey there all, 'sup? Got an issue here that needs a solution, the numbers for the factions just up and vanish after the first two turns, is there something I can do to get them back?
That doesn't sound right at all, whenever you goto a new event the script call open the faction numbers.

Can you remember the last event before this happened? Could you send me a print screen?

May 28, 2018
That doesn't sound right at all, whenever you goto a new event the script call open the faction numbers.

Can you remember the last event before this happened? Could you send me a print screen?
On further playing before I went to sleep last night, it happens after I visit the Harem and then it goes directly to the throne. That was the only way the issue repeats itself, does that help? I'm about head out in the next two or so minutes so I can't post a screenshot, sorry.

YosalouRe

Jan 23, 2019
On further playing before I went to sleep last night, it happens after I visit the Harem and then it goes directly to the throne. That was the only way the issue repeats itself, does that help? I'm about head out in the next two or so minutes so I can't post a screenshot, sorry.
Yeah that helps, I'll see if I can fix what is happening. Cheers.

Reactions: SelfishFallenAngel

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
IS there any guide on how to unlock scenes?

I got the executioner BJ, but no real idea why I don't seem to be able to get the other ones

brainroid

Dec 6, 2018
It looks interesting, and I'll give it a try. I just wish that so many games didn't decide that 'ridiculously large breasts' is the same as 'erotic'.
More for meee, because I loveeee it. But best is always everythiiiing from 'ridiculously large' to 'non-existent' yeeees.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes