• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darku

Oct 19, 2017
hello i cant find the second panties which will allow me to go to the capital

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm I like the art... maybe if it was a bit compressed. I kinda wanna check it out... Since I am digging the adorable artstyle and In Hentai Games I like playing as an OP MC.

junito

May 27, 2017
How complete amelia "ruin information" says to talk with her in the morning but there are no options?

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
AdmiralPanda: WoW... Already New UpDate? O_O

- New characters
- New locations
- New quest
- New x-scenes
- Bug fix

Mmmm... Very Detalied... Dev, You Troll... X_X

Reactions: Jarul

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think I got to the end of the content. I'm going to assume to finish the blond ice magician quest you have to be a Patreon. I already fucked her and suppose to talk to her but I cant trigger it.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i finished evry quest until now but the problem is i am stuk here i finish evrithing but only i dont know what i ned to do ? some help pls!!!!!!

supernap

May 26, 2017
you need to talk to patracia in the evening in the inn 2nd floor about her motives, and you will get the opportunity to send you goibbo for a gift, an ice spell magic book, read it, and you can defeat him

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
it honestly feels like my character just got voluntarily cucked just because an empty promise of help in the future like this is honestly trash

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes