• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Ok o have a ingredients after do it?
If you made a potion, then when you fight a ghost. So you have another option in the selection menu. Just keep in mind that the chance to drop a quest item from the ghost is 75% and it may not fall out after the first kill.

Shutup666

Oct 21, 2017
If you made a potion, then when you fight a ghost. So you have another option in the selection menu. Just keep in mind that the chance to drop a quest item from the ghost is 75% and it may not fall out after the first kill.
Yes i made 3 health potion but have to do fire Ball, defese or a Yellow option?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Mmmm... Very Detalied... Dev, You Troll... X_X
I really don't know what to write. Look, if I write. I added just such a storyline and such a location with such characters, who will understand this? Only those who have already played the game. Those who do not know the characters for them is useless information.
On the other hand, those who have already played the game, all save work. Just continue to play on, they come and watch, aha the author added, something new is worth playing it.
why am i forced to give amelia over to that bitch i dont want anything to do with her.
How many people, so much opinion. If this causes any feelings to you and you want justice, I will add opportunities to play the knight on a white horse and save Amelia from the clutches of the treacherous demoness ;)
Perhaps if you help me and describe how you would like to see it, I will even do some of it.
Hi guys i finished evry quest until now but the problem is i am stuk here i finish evrithing but only i dont know what i ned to do ? some help pls!!!!!!
You opened the door in the ruins, but with a similar question, often people do not open the door in the ruins and the storyline does not continue, if you are still stuck, send me a save file and I will help you.
I think I got to the end of the content. I'm going to assume to finish the blond ice magician quest you have to be a Patreon. I already fucked her and suppose to talk to her but I cant trigger it.
Where there is content for Patrons, it will be clearly written there in the assignment that the content is further only for Patrons. Everything else can go. And where the content ends it says that "in this place the content ends and will be available in the next version"

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone know where to go to talk to patricia for the Relations quest. Cos i cant talk to her at night on 1st floor of inn

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know where to go to talk to patricia for the Relations quest. Cos i cant talk to her at night on 1st floor of inn
I did not see the message in the discord, I worked for it :) this is a stub. There, the last at the moment quest with her ends with sex, I have not yet added the continuation.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Anyone know what is the code for doors? I'm trying like on column on right side (up, left, right, down) but it is not correct.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes