misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Stucked with finding panties quest, checking Gloria after her kidnapping and fighting the demon, which needs the third level of the frost magic, while I have only second. Any help, please.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Stucked with finding panties quest, checking Gloria after her kidnapping and fighting the demon, which needs the third level of the frost magic, while I have only second. Any help, please.
There we need to find cowards more than once, for this I would like to be more specific or send a save myself to see.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the door in the ruins can be opened.
I don't get it. What should happen there? Nothing unusual at all. And I've already visited the Ruins, and the Demon has already kicked my ass. And I've already fought him with Sylvia without any result, cause my magic is weak. So I still don't get it.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I don't get it. What should happen there? Nothing unusual at all. And I've already visited the Ruins, and the Demon has already kicked my ass. And I've already fought him with Sylvia without any result, cause my magic is weak. So I stll don't get it.
You have enough skills to defeat him. I just rechecked it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Nothing at the Sawmill... But Jane's panties helped with letter. Now I can't find Patricia to talk with her. Is there anywhere a walkthrough or something...
She should be on the second floor of the tavern in the evening. But it is quite possible that you have not even reached it yet.
You have precisely improved the sawmill with 5 picks, 5 carts and 1 robot? Have you talked to Father Patricia?

UselessNihilist

Feb 13, 2018
Rope and potion recipe aren't showing up. Pretty much triple checked everywhere including sawmill and forge. Also, not sure if I haven't triggered Patricia yet, but she hasn't shown up either.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes