Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
well the issue is that i'm a moron.

i took an item from a different game (game of whores) and resized it a bit, so it only really fits the biggest boobs. i didn't save that size of it before changing the colour from a light pink which could be easily changed so it's slytherin green . unless i take a different sized pink version and do it all again.

the stripes looked off on the brown version and the size around the crotch is different, i do have a pink version of this one.
View attachment 104471
Can you link this Game of Whores?

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
Please do. In return you can have a blonde slag that has nothing to do with anything.
View attachment 104362
Thanks for the blonde slag ahah. I love gift like this. As promised, here the remake of my little BDSM scene. I use the see the art like some kind of an in process thing. Really hoped that someone bring up some light bdsm scene in the game. So I just put color on this baby instead.

Hermione in his rightful cell.
Bondage_Remake.jpg
Bondage_Remake_Clean.jpg

Sorry for the tease guys. I'm a man of my word.

Lucifer Sinister

Nov 28, 2017
Hi first time poster. Love the game and have been checking daily for the update, I who will have got the page number correct when the update goes live.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That string piece would be hot as hell in game, we can pray for a 1.28 addition maybe?
I found a pink version that's only slightly different to the green one i originally posted.

The lighter pink should be easier to recolour so people can make it any shade they want, but it'll not really fit the smaller tit types. sling bik.png

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes